The End of the World - Part 4

"I bet you were the school swot and never got kissed." The Lady Cassandra told him, then said

"At arms!" and the two people beside her lifted weed spray guns at her.

"What are ya gonna do, moisturise me?" The Doctor asked.

"With weed spray" I added sarcasticly

"With acid." Cassandra told us "Oh, you're too late anyway. My spiders have control of the mainframe. Oh, you all carried gifts, tax free, past every code wall. I'm not just a pretty face." she then smirked at us.

"Sabotaging a ship while you're still inside? How stupid's that?" The Doctor said with no humor.

"I'd hoped to manufacture a hostage situation with myself as one of the victims. The compensation would have been enormous." She sighed at us.

"Five billion years and it still comes down to money." The Doctor said angerly.

"Do you think it's cheap, looking like this? Flatness costs a fortune. I am the last human, Doctor. Me. Not these little freaky kids of yours." Cassandra shouted. I was about to protest angrly when the Moxx of what you called demanded. "Arrest her, the infidel!"

"Oh shut it, pixie. I've still got my final option." Cassandra said loudly looking like he was an idiot.

"Earth Death in three minutes." The computer said so everyone could hear.

"And here it comes. You're just as useful dead, all of you. I have shares in your rival companies and they'll triple in price as soon as you're dead. My spiders are primed and ready to destroy the safety systems. How did that old Earth song go? Burn baby, burn." Cassandra laughed.

"Then you'll burn with us." Jabe warned.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I know the use of teleportation is strictly forbidden, but I'm such a naughty thing. Spiders, activate." Cassandra ordered. Then a large amount of explosions went of all through the platform.

"Forcefields gone with the planet about to explode. At least it'll be quick. Just like my fifth husband, oh shame on me." She laughed. "Bye, bye darlings. Bye, bye, my darlings."

Then the lady Cassandra and the men in white disapeared.

"Heat levels rising." The computer warned.

The Doctor and Jabe went off, I would of followed them but if this was going to be the last thing I did it would be to die with my sister.

"Rose" I yelled as I went looking for her

"In here" I heard her yell back.

I ran over to the room she was in.

"Rose if this was the last thing I was ever going to say to you then this is probly the time" I said calm and scared at the same time.

"Lola, not right now we are going to make it through this ok" she told me, I ignored her.

"Rose I just wanted to say how much I love you, you are the best sister in the world and..." I was going to continue when the computer started to say.

"Exoglass repair. Exoglass repair. Exoglass repair."

I sighed glad. We both laughed.

Later when we got the door open we went out to find the doctor.

As we went to the main room we saw the blue guys cleaning the Moxx of Bahoon, waste mess. I looked down sad. When I looked up the doctor walked in and went to the tree people with out the lady tree. After that he walked over to us.