Rose - Part 2

Dear Diary

Today has been thrilling. Firstly, Rose and I saved the world. Secondly I met an Alien. Thridly I learned some thing new about my sister and Fourthly I get to go traviling through space and Time

See you after my next adventure

Lola T

- 7:00 am in the morning-

The next morning I got up and put on a red tank top with light grey skinney jeans. Then went down stairs like nothing happened last night, it could of been a dream I thought to my self as I went out to the kitchen. I heard Rose talking to mum.

"Mum, you're such a liar. I told you to nail that cat flap down! We're going to get strays." Rose told mum as she drank her tea. She went to check it out.

 "I did it weeks back!" mum told her walking back to her bedroom.

"Oh hi, Lola how are you feeling" mum asked me.

"Fine why" I asked, please let what happened last night be a dream, please let what happened last night be a dream, I chanted to myself.

"Well you know what happened last night" she told me suspiously.

"Oh" I continued on to the kitchen where I got the ingredents for tea out. I heard Rose open the door and a male voice asked.

"What're you doing here?"

"I live here." Rose told him confused

"Well, what do you do that for?" He asked confused.

"Because I do. I'm only at home because someone blew up my job." She hissed at him.

"Rose who is it" I asked as I walked to the door.

"What are you doing here" I hissed at him

"Must have got the wrong signal." The strange man whose name I didn't know stated.

"You're not both plastic are you?" He asked knoking Roses head.

"Nope. Bonehead. Bye then." The man told us smiling.

"You, inside, now." Rose said angrily and dragged him inside.

"Who is it?" Jackie called.

I moved out of the way as Rose draged the man towards the living room.

"It's about last night. They're part of the inquiry. Give us ten minutes." Rose told mum, as she walked into the living room.

"They both deserve compensation." mum told him.

"Oh, I'm talking millions." he told her.

"I'm in my dressing gown." Jackie stated.

"Yes, you are." The weird man agreed.

"There's a strange man in my bedroom." Jackie added.

"Oh no" I squeezed my eyes shut not wanting to know what was going to happen.

"Yes, there is." He nodded.

"Well, anything could happen." Jackie smirked, looking down at her dressed in a silk dressing gown.

"No." He told her, I draged him the rest of the way into the living room.

"Don't mind the mess. Coffee?" Rose asked

"Might as well, thanks. Just milk." The Doctor nodded.

"We should go to the police. Seriously. All three of us." Rose said from in her kitchen.