The End of the World - Part 3

As I searched through the the maze on the space statation I couldn't find Rose.

"Doctor" I yelled, as I saw him comming down the walkway.

"Have you seen Rose" I asked "I can't find her anywhere."

"No but we better find her quickly" he was conserned

As we walked around we came across a door we could hear the computer saying.

 "Sun filter descending. Sun filter descending. Sun filter descending."

"Let us out!" I heard someone yell. I looked to my right where I saw a door, where I believe the noise came from.

"Anyone in there?" The doctor and I asked at the same time.

 "Doctor, Lola," I heard the person it was Rose "Open the door, please."

"It won't open!" I yelled as I tried to open the door.

"Sun filter rising. Sun filter rising." I heard, I looked to my side to see the doctor, using his thin silver stick.

"Sun filter descending. Sun filter descending." The computer said, I was frantic.

"Hurry up" I told him urgently

"Just what we need!" The Doctor exclaimed.

"Stop mucking about!" both Rose and I yelled at him

"I'm not mucking about, It's fighting back" The Doctor told us anoyed that he couldn't get the door to open.

I could hear the cracking of glass in the other end.

"The lock's melted." Rose called to us.

"Sun filter descending. Sun filter descending. Sun filter rising. Sun filter rising." The computer said in a 'you've got all the time in the world' voice.

"Rose, don't move Stay there" The Doctor exclaimed.

"you can't just leave her" I yelled at him.

"Where we gonna go, Ipswich?" Rose demanded at him

The Doctor rushed off into the main observation gallery.

"Doctor, wait" I yelled at him mad following him before saying to Rose.

"I'll be back I promise"

"Not you too" she yelled. I ran after him

Once I followed him I saw the tree talking to him and the others on the deck.

"The metal machine confirms. The spider devices have infiltrated the whole of Platform One." she told him.

"How's that possible? Our private rooms are protected by a code wall. Moisturise me. Moisturise me." Cassandra gasped. I shivered never wanting that to happen to me.

"Summon the Steward." The Moxx of Balhoon said.

"I'm afraid the Stewart's dead." The tree told him or her.

"Who killed him?" The Moxx demanded.

"This whole event was sponsored by the Face of Boe. He invited us. Talk to the Face." Cassandra urged.

"It wasn't him" I yelled at her knowing he didn't do it.

The doctor hushed me then went on to speak.

"Easy way of finding out. Someone brought their little pet on board. Let's send him back to master." The Doctor told us, he put a little silver spider on the floor kicking it to go forward towards the person that did it. Then the little spider went towards The Lady Cassandra O'Brian. The Lady Cassandra looked at it like she was above its power, then it turned and went towards the Repeated Meme.

"The Adherants of the Repeated Meme! J'accuse!" Cassandra exclaimed, like an actor on stage.

"Oh shut up" I told her sarcasticly.

"That's all very well, and really kind of obvious. But if you stop and think about it." The Doctor said, and walked over to the Adherants and pulled the leaders arm of, with wires coming out.

"A Repeated Meme is just an idea. And that's all they are, an idea." He concluded, and the Adherants all collapsed to the floor.

"Remote controlled droids. Nice little cover for the real troublemaker. Go on, Jimbo. Go home." The Doctor said kindly, urging the spider along with his foot. The little spider or in this case it was a very big spider went to The Lady Cassandra and stayed there looking up at her like it was its master.