Rose - Part 4

We ran down the side of the river when the doctor said

"we've found the transmitter. The Consciousness must be somewhere underneath." The Doctor said, I looked down the side of the walk way where there was a drain.

"What about down here?" I pointed towards the drain

"Looks good to me." The Doctor said and ran down there, We followed him.

I climbed into the drain along with Rose then the doctor. When I saw a big bowl of.......

"The Nestene Consciousness. That's it, inside that vat. A living plastic creature." The Doctor told us.

"Well then, tip in your anti-plastic and let's go." Rose said to him, I nodded

"Not yet I have to give it the chance" The doctor said and walked down towards the weird thing in the basin.

"I seek audience with the Nestene Consciousness under peaceful contract according to convention 15 of the Shadow Proclamation." The Doctor yelled lowly to The....Nestene Consiousness as he called it.

"Thank you." The Doctor shouted. "If I might have permission to approach?"

Rose disapeared from where we were standing I looked around, suprised to see Mickey aganst the wall.

"Mickey!" Rose called to him once she got to him.

"That thing down there, the liquid. Rose, it can talk!" Mickey cried

"They kept him alive." Rose shouted at the doctor.

"Yeah, that was always a possibility. Keep him alive to maintain the copy." The Doctor replied, ,

"You knew that and you never said?" Rose demanded at him,

"Even I can't be that harsh and that was harsh" I told him.

He ignored us and instead spoke to the N C. "Am I addressing the Consciousness? Thank you. If I might observe, you infiltrated this civilisation by means of warp shunt technology. So, may I suggest, with the greatest respect, that you shunt off?" .

Then a face appeared in the bassin I jumped back.

"Oh, don't give me that!" The doctor wined at him.

"The planet is just starting!" he told the Consiousness "These ridiculous little people can barely move, but I know they could possibly do more if they wanted to."

He got angry. "I'm asking you on their behalf, please. Just go."

"Lola" Rose called out as the plastic store dummies held my arms together and then another did the same to the doctor.

"That was just insurance." The doctor told him

"I was not attacking you. I'm here to help. We're not your enemy, I swear. I'm not. What do you mean?" He asked, he looked over his shoulder and I looked as well.

"No. Oh, no. Honestly, no. Yes, that's my ship. That's not true. I should know, I was there. I fought in the war! It wasn't my fault.. I couldn't save your world! I couldn't save any of them!" The Doctor told him, whats going on,

"What's it doing?" I asked him.

"The Nestene's identified the TARDIS' superior technology. It's terrified. It's going to the final phase." He told me while thrashing.

"Get out Rose, just get out! Run!" The Doctor yelled.

"The stairs have gone and I'm not going without Lola" She she told him while Mickey held onto her leg like a little baby

The store dummies tried to push me over the ledge, but I wouldn't let them.

"We're going to die." Mickey said as he closed his eyes.

"Just leave them, there's nothing you can do!" Mickey exclaimed.

" Mickey your such a wimp" I called out angerly, I had known him for years but he just wanted to leave me there

"I've got no A levels. No job. No future. My sister is smarter then I ever was" Rose said, though I could hardly hear her.

"But I tell what I have got. Jericho Street Junior School under 7s gymnastic team. Shes got the brains I've got the bronze!" She said  before running ad swinging on the chain along side and kicked the dummie that was holding the doctor and the blue anti-plastic went flying

"Rose!" The Doctor called holding her as she came down and hugged her, he them soniced the plastic to make it easier to get out, then ran up the stair to get Mickey then got inside the tardis.

Once it made a sound that I thought ment it had landed. Mickey ran through the doors, Rose followed him

I got my phone out as mum had called me

"Lola, Lola, oh god is Rose with you tell her not to go outside you to its dangerous." she told me, I hanged up and laughed to my self then walked out the door to see the doctor leaning on it. 

"Fat lot of good you were." Rose told him.

"Nestene Consciousness? Easy." The Doctor said then folded his arms

"You were useless in there. You'd be dead if it weren't for me." Rose told him smiling

"Yes. Thank you." The Doctor said

"Thanks Rose and you doctor for getting me out." I told them.

"Unless you want to come with me. It doesn't just go round London. Anywhere in the world. Yours. For free, you to Lola you were brave enough" the doctor said proudly, I smiled

"Don't hes an alien thing." Mickey wimpered

"Hes not invited" the doctor told us.

"Yeah, I can't. I've er, I've got to go and find my mum and someone's gotta look after this stupid lump. So." Rose shrugged.

"Yeah I can't I have to finish school" I told him sadly

 "Oh ok bye then" he told us and went back in the phone box, I looked at Rose and she smiled at me as the box disapeared.

Then the police box reapeared  "Did I mention it travels in time?" he told us.

We grined at eachother.

"Thanks." Rose said to Mickey.

"Thanks for what?" He asked,still scarred

"Exactly." Rose said and kissed him on the cheek. I grabbed her hand and we ran into the ship smiling all the way.

So how did it go, I'm thinking of having Lola meet the face of Boe if thats alright

any way see you