The End of the World - Part 1

Dear Diary

I todays been fine, bit sad but it was adventerous all the same the doctor took us to a space party, there I met some tree looking people and the oldest man in the universe, I also saw why I didn't want to live forever

Anyway I'm going to look around the tardis some more

See you later

Lola T

I shut the door behind us then ran to the console to meet up with Rose.

"Right then, LolaTyler youngest first. Tell me. Where do you want to go? Backwards or forwards in time. It's your choice. What's it going to be?" He asked me like I was going to comite a crime.

"Forwards." I told him

"How far?" The Doctor asked.

I looked to Rose for sugestions "One hundred years" she asked me, I nodded.

The doctor then started flying the machine.

"There you go.. Step outside those doors, it's the twenty second century." The Doctor told us smirking.

"You're kidding me." Rose said.

"That's a bit boring, though. Let's go further!" The doctor then grinned and moved leavers and buttons to operate it.

 "Ten thousand years into the future. Step outside, it's 12005, the new Roman Empire." He told us.

"You think thats so impressive." I teased him

"Right then, you asked for it. I know exactly where to go. Hold on!" The Doctor fiddled around with some parts of the engiens

"Where are we? What's out there?" Rose asked.

 He showed us the door, I ran out of the tardis wanting to be the first out.

when I went out the sight was imposible

"You lot, you spend all your time thinking about dying, like you're going to get killed by beef, or eggs, or global warming and asteroids. But you never take time to imagine the impossible, that maybe you survive." The Doctor ranted at us like he was superiour

"This is the year five point five slash apple slash twenty six. Five billion years in your future. And this is the day..."  Then looked at my watch "Hold on."

The sun flares by the Earth turned red and lit up the Earth. "This is the day the sun expans."He told us "Welcome to the end of the world."

"But melodrama is boring. I chose this place for a reason. Aliens can throw one hell of a party!" I looked at the sun with tears welling up.

"So, when the computer said guests, does that mean people?" Rose asked before the doctor could ask me any thing.

"Depends on what you mean like people." The Doctor replied.

"I mean people. What do you mean?" Rose asked him.

"Aliens. Like I said." then walked down the corador

Rose came over to me "Its alright" I turned to her

"Yeah I know" then smiled and grabbed Rose's hand and followed the doctor

"What are they doing on a spaceship? I don't believe they're actually having a party." Rose told him.

"It's not really a spaceship. More like an observation desk. The great and the good are gathering to watch the planet burn." The Doctor explained to Rose.