Date Night

Chapter 15

"Grace, don't panic but Brandon's not here he's at the border making sure Maxon doesn't come get you." Daisy said.

"What?! We have to go help?! He could be hurt! Our child need both his parents!" I didn't listen I was in a panic.

"Grace, it okay this isn't good for the baby. Travis went with them and the pack will protect their Alpha and definitely their pregnant Luna." She comforted me, "We even have the vampires in town helping out. They seem to know you because there leader Nick asked to help. They really seem to like you. I take it your a sweet girl."

"Yes and Nick is my big brothers best friend. He pretty much another brother to me." I said calming down.

I need to stay calm it must be a small fight if they haven't call King Darren and Queen Cherry yet. Daisy ran to the kitchen and started cooking something.

I sat up and gabbed Little Shadow, my stuffed animal of him. I decided to take a shower as Daisy cooked some breakfast. I need the warm water to relax me and as always the minute it it my shoulder I relaxed completely.

I was relaxed and had closed my eyes letting myself calm my mind too. At least till two arms wrapped around me and rested his hands on my stomach. I freaked out for a sec till the scent of fresh rain and apples. Brandon always smelled nice and calmed me down.

"Is everyone okay?" I asked.

"Yes, the vampires are even helping out now. It got serious enough they wanted to help. Don't worry we did learn that Maxon is not just his wolfs name is also his name. We need to kill him while we can. We are calling a meeting next week after everything has calmed down a bit to decided what action need to be takin." Brandon informed me.

"That's good. We should get down stairs to you moms breakfast." I said turning off the shower.

"Okay. Tonight dress nice I plan to take you on a date." Brandon kissed my forehead.

We head down stairs to the kitchen where we were greeted by my twin, Max, Bryan, Daisy, and Travis. We took our spots at the table for breakfast. Angela was arguing with Bryan about Diablo, as Daisy and Travis talked about what we could do about Maxon.

"How are you feeling, Grace?" Daisy asked noticing us join them.

"I'm okay. Thank you very much." I said beginning to eat.

"Sis, slow down. When did you start eating so much?" Bryan asked shocked to me stuffing my face.

"Leave her alone. She's eating for two." Brandon said sweetly.

"Huh? Wait... SHES PREGNANT!" Bryan yelled in shock.

"Yes, now can you calm down. It wasn't planned but we while love him or her all the same." Brandon smiled gently.

"I'm happy for you two. Plus, this means I'll be an aunt." Angela said with a big grin on her face.

"Yep!" I said cheerfully after eating half the food made.

We all talked for a bit before we decided to say our goodbyes. Everyone left leaving Brandon and I alone to relax. It was nice have a big family, but sad my parents can't be here to join us.

"They are with us. They are looking over us happy to know your safe." Brandon smiled to me.

I smiled at my mate before I decided it was time to take another nap. I was tiered like all the time. I found it exhausting to leave the bed so much. I went to my bed and just passed out the minute I hit the pillow.

"Grace, time to get up. I'm taking you out remember." Brandon said softly.

"Yes, sorry. I'm always so tiered now a days." I said getting up.

"Okay, I'll be waiting down Stairs." He left with nice jeans and a tight shirt on.

"I guess he really want to have a nice date." I decided on a nice sundress because I don't want to look over dressed.

I went down stair to the living room and when Brandon saw my purple sundress that stop at my knees in the front, but in the back goes to my ankles. I had on silver heels and my birthstone necklace.

"Come, my love. Let go eat." Brandon said with a smile.

We drove for about thirty minutes to the dinner. He drove pretty fast almost like he was in a hurry. When we arrived there was about two customers there eating. We took our seats in the back and waited till Drake came with a pin and pad.

"Would you like your usuals?" He asked cheerful.

"Yes, please." Brandon said.

He winked at me before he turned on the heels of his feet. He went back to the kitchen and came back a minute later with two drpeppers. I looked at Brandon and for the first time I noticed he was looking really happy.

It wasn't weird, I liked it. But he normal get that happen when he has plans for a special date or when the whole I'm pregnant sunk in. I was about to ask him what's up when Drake came with the food. I'll ask later I guess.