Jaxon's Soul

Chapter 21

"Okay do we all understand the plan." I asked the group in the conference room.

James, Nick, Max, Angela, Andrew, and Brandon sat at the table. We would need all of them to kill Jaxon's soul. One thing goes wrong then this plan will fail completely.

"We will start tonight at ten o'clock. Meet back here." Brandon finished as he came to stand next to me.

Everyone nodded and left to prepare. We all had to work together as a team. I wasn't sure if this will work but I need my strength for this. Brandon carried me to bed, as he set the alarm for ten I fell asleep.

"Grace, come on. Let's begin." Angela said starting to lay next to me.

James and Andrew stood by the door and window. They were to make sure no one is sent to kill us and succeed. Angela closed her eyes as I followed her lead. This was our one chance to bring him back. I hope this all works.

"Grace, we have to wait?" Angela asked.

"Yes. Snowflake, take Penny and go find Maxon the wolf. Bring him to us." I said taking a seat in the grass.

"Okay!" Snowflake said cheerfully before taking off running to the wolf spirit world.

"Do you really think this will work?" Angela asked sitting next to me.

"Honestly, I have no clue what to expect." I said worried, "but all I know is the boys need this to work."

Thirty minutes later Penny showed up as I expected with Maxon behind her.
They can to stand in front of us. Maxon looked between us before laying down in the grass.

"Where is Snowflake?" Angela asked.

"She said to split up and search. I found him and told him to follow me but I couldn't find snowflake." Penny said.

"It's okay. Here they come." I said.

"Sorry, my brother is hard to find sometimes." Snowflake said walking over to us with a light grey wolf a bit smaller following her.

She laid on my left as he laid on my right. He was look at everyone else and stopped when he notice that there was not threat. He laid his head down and said, "I'm Snowball. My mate, Rosa, is with her human. Bryan is my human and I his wolf. Snowflake is my sister."

"Snowball, Bryan needs help. I need you to make him shift. This should cause Jaxon to be forced out of his body. Then my brother can come home. Our mate are looking for my brother's and Maxon's bodies to insure Jaxon doesn't cause them any harm," I turned to Maxon, "I need you too force him out of your body. I know he sealed you with magic, but you must fight it. Maxon deserves to be with you in yalls body. Understand?"

Both wolves nodded and I could see Maxon was happy I wasn't just trying to save my brother. Though I wasn't sure how Maxon would do it or if I'm right about the sealing spell, but I know he'll try. That all we can hope for. Snowball closed his eyes and slowly began to disappear. We waited only few minutes before Maxon smile at us and did the same.

We waited an hour for anything. Brandon was to mind link us if it was finished or what. We had nothing. We sat there staring at the sky laying on our wolves for something.

"Grace, wake up." Brandon said causing us to open our eyes.

The first thing we see is our big brother stand above us with a smile. I pulled him on top of me with my arms wrapped tightly around him. Tears fell down my face as I held him.

"It's okay, Grace. Your not losing your big brother that soon." He smiled wiping away the tears with his finger.

"I missed you, big brother!" I refused to let him go.

"I think I'm gonna like this new family." A girl smiled at the sight of us.

"Oh! You must be Rosa. Or that's your wolf." I smiled.

My brother got up to stand by her with an arm wrapped around her waist, "Yes, this is my mate, Lizzy."

I looked at Angela and smiled, before we jumped up and pulled her into a big hug.

"Welcome to the family!" We said in sync.

"Well I'm sorry to interrupt, but I wish to thank you." Maxon came into view.

"No, you helped me save and protect my family. That was the least I could do." I smiled at him.

"It means a lot. I can finally live my life." He was so happy, "Even my mate was happy."

"That's good. Okay women in the kitchen to cook a big dinner. Men rest in the living room till we are done." I headed for the kitchen.

We took an hour to cook all the food to feed 13 people. It was like cook a family meal for the holidays. We set the table quickly in the big dining room.

"Boys! Time to eat!" I yelled as the girls found there seats.

The boys rushed in filling the empty seats up. We began to eat and talk about fun memories. We were laughing a lot at the boys in the pack doing stupid things.

"Bye, sis!" Angela yelled waving goodbye as everyone walked home.

"Come on, Sweetie." Brandon placed my hand in his, as he lead me to the bedroom.

"Goodnight." I smiled into his chest, as his arms tightened around me.