Midnight

Chapter 6

Saturday, November 12, 2070. My twin sister and I's birthday. It's the big 16th birthday. At midnight tonight I will grow a tail and ears. I'm curious to want the color could be. I'll know tomorrow.

"Girls let go. Pile in. We are heading to your new home." Brandon yelled from the car.

Bryan and Nick are in our car, Angela is in Max's car, and I'm in Brandon's car. The pack was quit a bit away but they don't wanna invade to much with the Vampires in town. Our towns full of vampires, but nobody talks about there history or other Supernaturals.

We have learned that our parents found the only town left that more human live there and the supernatural exist in secret to some degree. Vampires take blood at the hospital and don't talk about their history. Werewolves live in the woods and only come into town when they need something.

Most people born and raised in this town only know about vampires like Nick. We lived here to hide from who ever was hunting us. But who is hunting us...?

"Someone is hunting you?" Brandon asked hearing my thoughts.

"Well, someone want my parents dead so the crashed into our car. I told Bryan and we stayed in that house hoping they didn't know. We looked up what we could but... We don't have much time to and how do you hunt someone who's hunting you." I replied sad.

"Hmmm we will have to wait. We have a library with supernatural history to see." He speed up and got us home sooner.

When we arrived they should me around the house. It was nice but not mansion like. It was warm and cozy, which is all I need from a house. We stayed in the Master bedroom because his parents already moved out.

Angela and Max went out to eat and we order food that Bryan dropped it of on her way home. He lives in a small house near by. We watched movies as we eat. I didn't wanna spend my birthday with a big party, it's just not me.

"Well, we have seen Three movies now. Anything else you wanna do?" Brandon asked turning off the TV.

"Not really. We could look up the... Arrgghh!" I started but this pain shot through my whole body.

It hurt for about thirty minutes then it suddenly stopped. I looked around at everything around me. It was weird. I was seeing things like they were bigger.

"Ummm Clare, look at ur body." He said shocked.

I looked down and screamed, "I'm a cat!"

"Well you still speak English though. I guess nekos take on a cat form... Well look into that more." He spoke with comfort, "now how do you turn back."

I closed my eyes and thought of my human body. When I open my eyes I was in my outfit I had been wearing only I felt this thing moving in my pants. I stood up and touched my head. I now had ears and a tail.

I ran to the bathroom and striped down and practiced moving my tail and ears. I was admiring the dark brown ears and tail with black tips, when Brandon walked in. I was standing there with me face as a tomato. He blushes and took of his shirt and covered me up.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to walk in on you..." He apologized.

"You were gonna see me soon or later, so it's fine." I answered shyly.

He agreed before turning on the shower. He didn't take long before he helped undress me and undressed himself. We took a nice relaxing shower together. He messaged my head down and it wasn't anything sexual it was just a sweet gesture to relax me after the Neko shift.

When we finished I slipped on his shirt and some shorts. He put on his boxers and left to lock the front door. I smiled as I laid into bed on the side he normally slept because that's were his fresh rain and apples.

"I take it you wanna stay were my scent is strongest" he chuckled laying next to me.

"Yeah. It's more comforting." I replied red.

"That good," he pulled me close to his chest, "I'm never letting you go. I won't lose you."

"Yeah..." I hide into his chest red.

He chuckled a bit before kissing my forehead and saying goodnight. I replied goodnight and fell asleep. After all that happen and it being about one thirty in the morning I was exhausted.

"Goodbye. Please come home soon." I said hugging Brandon.

"I will be back as fast as I can. Lock the house. I can't held the thought of them taking you before I get home tomorrow morning." Brandon's arms tightened around me and he kissed me passionately.

He went the care and drive off. I shut the door and locked it. I went through the whole house locking windows and doors leading out side. The worst part is that the house is so big I can fully tell if someone broke in. I sat on the edge of the bed in our room.

"I can't let them get in. I'll protect you." I said with my hands on my stomach.

It didn't show but I'm a month and few weeks pregnant. I could hear and smell better like a wolf. I knew I was turned. Also the ring on my finger told me I was engaged.

I look up and smelled. Nothing. But I sensed it. There was someone in the house. I didn't waste time grabbing my gun. I went to the source of the sound. I entered the living room carefully not to give away were I am.

"Found you!" A deep evil voice said.

He knocked the gun away from me and kicked me to the floor. I screamed in pain looking drastically for my gun. I found it in his hand pointing at me.

"We'll finally kill all of you weak and pathetic creatures." He said and pulled the trigger.

I screamed jolting awake. And Brandon pulled me into his arms comforting me. He stroked my hair and whispered in my ear words of comfort.