HI PLEASE READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT

hi

so
this is importsnt so please dont skip this

SO
on stream today techno said shipping him with people was cringe. therefore, i will no longer be shipping him with dream because i respect what people are comfortable and uncomfortable with and you should too

i am not discontinuing this book. however, all oneshots from this point forward will be PLATONIC. if any further information comes out about techno being uncomfy with stories being written altogether, then this book will ejther be discontinued completely or unpublished.

as for now, some drastic changes are going to be made.
-remember that going on, absolutely nothing here will include shipping. respect people's bounderies.
-currently, im also trying to rework the plot of the kingdom au so they just become buddies instead of romatic partners.
-the highschool au and that one thing that i dont really have a name for (the one that was briefed in the first chapter) will not be continued, as i physically cannot change the plots without reworking the entire oneshots.
-this does give a bit of room to do the circle house au so it might be out s o o n

if you don't agree with what i'm doing to be more respectful towards techno and dream, i suggest you leave. i don't assosiate with people who cross a line they very well know is there. if somebody is uncomfortable with shipping, do not do it. be respectful.