INTRODUCTION 😁😁

💜💜💜💜💜

As I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling on Sunday afternoon after church waiting for my best friend's call, well we saw each other in church oh but we made a rule to call each other lie twice in a day whether we see or not. We don't blame us we made that rule eight years ago and now we are sixteen years old each. Did I mention that best friend is a twin?. Well she is a twin and her twin is a boy that tags along to basically everywhere we go and I find that very annoying..

" Victoria!! Victoria!!" My mum yelled from her room. I groaned and put my pillow on my head to block the sounds of my name.

" Victoria!!!!"

" what now" I grumbled and then I hissed before getting up from my bed. I walked to the door and out of my room as I went straight to her room. She and dad shared a room but dad isn't always home due to his job. He isn't home too now because he traveled to Dubai last week for a project..I know you must be confused a bit so let me introduce you to my big family of six..

My dad, Mr kolawole Adams, the head of the family is a manager in one of the biggest companies in Nigeria: DANGOTE.. He isn't the overall manager oh, just the manager of a branch in Lagos state so he travels a lot due to the business. From my description you will know my family is well known in Lagos state because of my dad's occupation and we are rich too. My daddy isn't my very favorite parent but still we get along when we want to. My dad is forty-five years old and he and my mum got married when they were young.

Then there is my mother; Mrs Shikemi Adams. The boss of the family, everything she says or wants goes and we are all very much afraid or our mum, including me. I don't have a nice relationship with her and we don't even mix or relate well but I look like her a lot. Mum is the owner of a very big supermarket at yaba in Lagos state too. So she leaves for work as early as 6:30am because of the traffic on Lagos road and she gets home around 10pm in the night. Dad and mum often fight a lot because of their clash (money and time). But I have stopped caring about it. Mum is very strict but can also be nice when she wants to, she parties a lot and dresses like a university graduate. I don't blame her for that because she is very beautiful light in complexion and a little short too and she is just thirty-six years old. She and dad are polar opposites and I sometimes wonder how they ended up together but again there is a saying that 'opposites attract each other' so thats just it.

Then there is the first child and first son of the family, my elder brother; Victor Olakunle Adams. The carbon copy of dad. He and dad are like fire and ice while he is also very cold to mum due to his childhood experiences, like I said mum is very strict. My elder brother victor is the closest to me out of my three siblings. Maybe because I was given birth to right after him but not immediately after him oh I'm just saying I'm the second child. My brother is very very tall, dark in complexion and he is very handsome. He is done with the university education and is currently serving at Abuja, in one of the biggest companies there. I don't remember the name of the company. He is twenty one years old and he is not single, he is in a very serious relationship with aunt Kate, his girlfriend for close to five years now. My brother isn't home now but in the one month time, he would be back in Lagos.. Oh i can't wait..

Then the third child of the family, my younger brother; Jordan olakole Adams, named right after daddy. You might be wondering why his name doesn't start with the letter 'V', well thats because my mum and dad took turns in naming us. My mum named I and my elder brother while my dad named my younger brother and sister. Jordan is currently in jss3 and he is light in complexion, he is thirteen years old and I'm three years older than him. He is very playful but also very brilliant and let's not forget that he is extra skinny and tall even though he eats all the food. All the guys in my family tend to be very tall while I'm the short one. But I'm the same height as Jordan. He is mummy's favorite but daddy loves him too anyways so fair share. He has there best friends from prestigious rich families in Lagos state: Chris badmus, his dad is Mr jide badmus, the owner of all the shop rites in Lagos. ; Matthew David, the son of the commissioner for finance, you should understand that he will be filthy rich and lastly Elijah peace, his mum is an air hostess in the muritala airport at Lagos while his dad is the governor of Lagos state... So you should understand now that my brother rolls with the rich people.