FIRST DAY OF THIRD TERM😪🤓

💜💜💜💜💜

    I put my long cardigan on to cover my white t-shirt as I looked at my self over again in the mirror. My hair was done neatly, my face was looking nice and I had my red cardigan matching my red skirt that reached just above my knee. Then I had my white socks with red stripes and my black baby shoes to complete it.

    " I look presentable" I muttered to myself and checking the room to see that its neat, I picked my purple school bag and closed my door, keeping the key into my bag. I better check Jordan and jenny.

    I walked pass the toilet to jenny's room and I opened the door. I could see her books on the bed and everything scattered but jenny herself wasn't here. I quickly bent down to collect all her books then I arranged it inside her pink school bag before walking out carrying her bag.

  Next up, Jordan's room. As I opened his room, I saw him fighting with his tie. I smiled and walked up to him.

  " good thing you are here. I can't remember how to knot tie again oh" he said frowning

  " Pele when you don't have sense nko.. Give me" I said and collected the tie from him. I slowly knotted the tie the same way I did mine for him so he would understand .

  " thank you" he said then he picked his blue school bag from the chair before carrying it.

   " did you pack all your books and writing materials?" I asked him before walking out, Jenny's bag still on my shoulder.

   " yes I did " he said coming out of his room before closing the door.

  " let's go and eat " I said and we both climbed down the stairs as he nodded his head. On getting to the bottom of the stairs I could see jenny on the dinning table eating bread and tea, her hair was still messy.. Ahh God the time is few minutes to seven.

   I ushered to Jordan to go and have his seat too. He did so quietly and he started eating . I walked to the kitchen  to pick the peanut butter from the cabinet and I put it on my bread. I'm not a fan of dipping bread inside tea.. Ayama... ( ayama means gross).

    After we all finished eating, I quickly combed and bonded Jenny's hair into a donut and I backed her bag for her. I packed the fried rice and meat that we cooked yesterday night and caprison drink into her pink lunch bag with her water bottle in it. 

   Next I packed Jordan's food and put fanta and his water bottle inside his blue lunch bag then I packed my own food and one big cold freshyo drink with my water bottle into my own lunch bag. I'm sixteen but who that one help, why won't I eat or drink.. Abeg...

   I walked back to the parlor and I handed Jordan and jenny their lunch bags before ushering both of them outside the house, one look at my wrist watch, it was 7am on dot.

      " fast nah or we will be late. And you know we will first drop jenny at her own school" I said to Jordan who was walking small small.

   " ehn should I fly ni?" He asked rudely as he entered the car.

  " See I don't have your time if not I would I slapped you this morning.." I said and hissed before carrying jenny inside the car.

   I opened the front door and I entered beside the driver before buckling my seat belt. I wonder how he use to wait for us sef with all the sereren we do everyday. ( sereren means trouble and you know). After brother Ade the gateman opened the gate, we drove out of the compound and soon we were on our way to school. I didn't even feel mum's presence at all. Didn't she come home??

💜💜💜💜💜

     I spot Linah Grace and Emmanuel easily as I got down from the car because they were waiting for me under our 'amebo tree'.. ( it means gossip tree). Thats the tree we talk and eat and do everything under.