THREE IDIOTS IN MY CLASS😤😤

💜💜💜💜💜

     " jenny!!" I yelled on Tuesday morning as I got downstairs. She was no where to be found. I looked forward then I saw her sitting on daddy's laps. Typical jenny but why was dad home. Not that I didn't like him home but what was he doing at home. He should be in Paris or any where.

   I dragged my feet to the dinning table, my head down the whole time till I got to the kitchen. I picked the already packed lunch bags and I took an already peeled orange before going back to the dinning table.

  " good morning daddy" I forced out of my mouth with a frown on my face, still looking down.

   " my queen, good morning dear" he said as usual. I looked at him and smiled then I hugged him. Well I tend to change behaviors a lot I know. One point I'm so angry and the other I'm so happy.

   " when did you get back from abuja" I asked him before motioning my eyes at jenny to come closer so I can comb and pack her hair.

   " yesterday night. You were asleep so I decided against disturbing you" he muttered before taking another sip out of his coffee.

    I quickly bonded Jenny's hair into a pony tail before I gave her the lunch bag.

  " go and meet Jordan. He is in the car. I'm coming" I said

  " okay.. " she chirped..  " bye daddy" she said and Kissed his cheek before hopping outside. What an happy child , little does she know dad will be gone before we get back from school as usual.

   " okay dad. Bye love you" I hugged him quickly and I carried mine and Jordan's lunch bags before going outside into the car but I heard dad say bye and that he loves me. At least I get along when we want to get along. I just hope school is nice today.

💜💜💜💜💜

   As I got down from the car, I watched the driver drive away before starting my walk to the orientation hall on the other side of the school. Yesterday it was easy cause I had my friends to keep me company but walking there alone is going to be slower and more boring.

   " Victoria!!"

  I looked back but I didn't see anyone, none of my friends called me Victoria. They either called me tori or Vicky so I know whoever called me wasn't very close to me but no one was at my back. I shrugged off the thought of being followed and continued walking.

    " Victoria!!"

  Okay this is so weird. I looked back and scanned the area with my eyes. Is someone going to kidnap me or playing pranks on me cause its not funny nah.. Who is calling me . ahh and there is no body there. I hissed before looking forward. I won't look back again if the person needs me, he or she will show their face.

    " Victoria!!"

    " Victoria!!"

   For Christ sake nah. What is the meaning of this nonsense now early in the morning. It will soon be assembly time, why won't this person walk up to me or stop calling me now.

     " ahh" I yelled in frustration before looking back. Immediately I did, I regretted my decision. So it was these three stupid fools in our class. They were laughing at me. Oh this is so funny nah... Note my sarcasm. I shaked my head in disbelief as I ignored them and walked to the orientation block.

   They followed me .. Imagine, they were jobless.. I want to strangle them or at least send them to the hospital till we graduate.

   " Victoria " one of them said, their leader. I know you are confused, let me fill you in on what is going on. So its the evil dumb triplets sisters in ss3. Two of them are in my class and the last one is in science class but they are always bent on picking on me.