LINAH'S CRUSH😈😻 AND UNUSUAL APPEARANCE😶😶

💜💜💜💜💜

      We closed early today because of the heavy rain that was pouring down from the cloudy sky. I had chosen to not follow the driver home when he came since I didn't follow him to school earlier in the morning. Here we were, The school was empty except for some students running around playing.. I Linah and Lennon sat at our usual favorite tree to gossip as we waited for their driver to come and pick them up.. I was prepared for what mum was going to say this afternoon and since dad was still home, I'm kind of prepared to hear anything that will be thrown at me.

    " the teachers in this school are very lazy, because of rain Imagine that told us to go home " Linah said and I smiled..

    " maybe rain should fall every day then oh Because I'm fed up of this school already " I said as I picked a stone on the floor and I threw it up, soon we were all picking stones and throwing it up high to see whose stone will be the highest.. Hehe

    " Lennon you wanted to tell me something in the morning " I suddenly brought up and Lennon stared at me uneasily... What! I could feel Linah tug at my skirt as she smiled and raised her hand up to show a thumbs up.

    " when? " he asked and I frowned at him before eyeing him coldly. If eyes were fire, I'm sure he would be burned from my glares. Ehn when he was lying nko... ( nko mean then )

    " when you supposedly called me Victoria " I said using my hand to do signs at him.. He glanced at me for a bit, keeping quiet

   " well I wanted to ask you to reply my messages on WhatsApp " he suddenly said and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

   " really Lennon? " Linah said with her eyes and mouth open, clearly she didn't believe him .. I didn't too.

   " yes now " he said again and I looked at him and tried to look for an adjective to describe how stupid he is when we were suddenly interrupted by a car horn...

   " the driver is here.. " Linah said... She was the first person to get up as she basically skipped to the boot and put her bag inside before sitting in the passengers seat.. That witch, she wanted me and Lennon to sit at the back... I walked hurriedly to the car and put my bag into the boot, Lennon did the same and we both entered the back seat. Then the car drove out of the school compound into the busy Lagos road... Then I looked outside the window, not wanting to lock eyes with Lennon but as I was thinking, I felt hands graze my palm and hold my hand. My face shot forward to stare at Lennon who was looking out the window too, but his hand was swiftly holding me hand. A smile lights on my face as I stare at the window too.. Today was going to be one of the best days of my life...

❇❇❇❇❇
So guys what do you think?  Did Lennon actually lie to tori or thats what he wanted to say to her. And what do you think of the little touch in the car. Did Lennon hold her hands out of friendship or with something else in mind...?
❇❇❇❇❇

💜💜💜💜💜

       " bye " I yelled as Linah and Lennon drove away after dropping me off at my house.. I knocked on the gate and as uncle Ade opened the door, I got into the compound after greeting him then I walked to the front door, it was opened, which was weird..

    " welcome " Jen yelled hugging me as she cane to the door, I had to hold something so as not to lose my balance and fall on my butt.. I smiled and hugged her back..

     " daddy is traveling back today " she said and pulled my hand, I followed her into the kitchen and immediately I was greeted with the sweet aroma of jollof rice.. Mum cooked??

    " my queen " dad said and smiled, I walked to him and gave him a hug before smiling at him.

   " I'm going to abuja and then I'm flying to London in a few days " he said