Part Seven

"...As it turns out, i wasn't even the Velociraptor's father!" C. Caveman finished his story after the four of them made it to his place.

"Whoa, I always knew you weren't their father!" (Name) said after she listened to his interesting story.

"I know! Anywho, there it is!" C. Caveman replied happily before he look at the skull that has a flower crown on it.

"The Slaghoople!"

"Ruys, we found the last skull!" Scooby announced happily before he looks up at his friends.

"Mission accomplished! Now, if you would give us a hand carrying it out. We'll take it back to our jet." Brian pronounced before he turned to leave but Captain caveman, stopped him.

"Uh-uh-uh, the only way to take the Slaghoople is to defeat the protector in battle! And that's me." Captain caveman stopped him and pointed at himself, telling them that he's the protector.

"Guys, this is it! This is my hero moment! I could totally pound a crap out of this little guy." Brian said in excitement after he grabbed (Name) and Scooby by their shoulders.

"Doesn't sound heroic." Scooby and (Name) said in unison before they pulled away from Brian.

"Hey, you're on! But, I think you're gonna need a few friends." Brian announced before he pointed out.

"Oh, ive got friends! And they do like a good show." Captain caveman replied before he balled up his hand into a fist making a bone cracking noise out of it.

"That doesn't sound friendly.." (Name) mumbled under her breath looking at him in confusion.

Captain caveman clapped his hands above his head causing the entrance behind the three closes, the three yelped/gasp in shock before they turned back to Captain caveman.

Suddenly there were heavy footsteps and growling from above, they looked up and saw a bunch of caveman and cavewomen cheering for Captain caveman.

"Alright now, let's get our fight on!!" Captain caveman announced causing the cavepeople to cheer and one to blow the horn or turtle perhaps.

"Come at me, little man!" Brian said out loud with a smirk causing all of the cavepeople to gasp in shock.

"Little?!" Captain caveman yelled in anger before we pointed his weapon at his face "Did you just call me little?!"

"No, he said Big!" Scooby nervously said placing his paw on his weapon and push it slight down.

"I did call you little, Pipsqueak!" Brian said getting on his face causing the cavepeople to gasp in shock again.

"H-he said Bigsqueak!" (Name) said placing her hand on Brian's chest and pushed him away from Captain caveman before he gently push her towards Scooby.

"You can call me..!" C.C pointed at Brian then at himself before his weapon's head opens up to reveal ajd creature that looks like a double hammer growling in anger.

C.C then throw his weapon in the air and then jumped real high before he catches it and went down to hit Brian with it "CAPTAIN CAVEMAN!!!" He shouted.

Brian freaked out before he was crushed by the guy's weapon, half of his body in the ground before C.C grab his head making him look at him.

"I know, I'm small. It's just a pituitary thing!" C.C said calmly before he hits Brian again, sending him to the other side of the battle field.

Brian crashed into the wall causing a few cracks on the wall. (Name) cringed at this, she and Scooby look at each other in worry for Brian before everyone cheered happily again.