Part four

The trio followed Brian and Dynomutt into the abandoned amusement park while (Name) was completely scared and felt unsafe there, the sky was green and the clouds were dark and the park was rusty and completely unsafe for the childrens and grown ups to ride anymore "You ok, (Name)?"

She turned to Shaggy who was watching her shivering at the park "Oh, yeah I'm just... Abit scared about this Shaggy, is just that I don't know if this anonymous person told Brian the right location, We did found where the skull should be located but I guess we should follow the leader hehe."

"Aw, there is nothing to be scared about... After all you are the braves in the team." Shaggy said ruffles her hair lightly causing her to gave out a giggle, they smiled at each other and continue the walk.

They entered the 'Fun Land' as Dynomutt scanned their surroundings while Brian was busy with his phone "Oh, man. this amusement park isn't very amusing."

Scooby whine in response looking around in fear as (Name) pat his head to comfort him though she was afraid of the theme herself.

"According to anonymous, the second skull should be right...here." Brian pointed at a ground as the other boys look down, (Name) looked up to see a bigger ship heading towards their way.

"Uh, guys?" They all perked up at the sky when they heard the sound of a ship engine in the sky.

"Hey, did Dastardly get the anonymous tip, too?" Brian asked causing, Dynomutt, Scooby, Shaggy and (Name) gave him the looks.

The laughter was heard above them, robots flying down from the ship and came out Dastardly with a robot hosting him to fly down safely "You Dim-witted do-gooders!"

"I've already retrieve the second skull from the Gobi Desert." Dastardly proudly pronounce.

"I knew it!" (Name) said glaring up at Dastardly.

"Gobi Desert? Hmm. Where have I heard that before?" Dee Dee turned on the ship "Oh, right, me and (Name)."

Dee Dee flies the Falcon fury to the sky, covering the boys and girl from the robots above.

"Ok, Brian. We've had our differences but this is the moment where we stand together and..."

"Run!" Brian shouted running away as the three other ran to another direction away from Dastardly.

"Classic Brian." Dynomutt grumble in anger before running away dodging the lazers.

"Dee Dee, you cover Scooby, (Name) and Shaggy. I'll run interference." Dynomutt said through the communication.

The Falcon fury flies after the trio as they dodge the lasers them self "Gah!" (Name) shouted after her arm was shot by one of them, she grab a rock and throw it at the robot which got hit in the head.

"(Name), Are you okay?" Shaggy ask as he dodge some lasers.

"I'm ok, Shaggy." (Name) ran beside Shaggy just incase if she got shot again.

Luckily, Dee Dee shot the robots and flies upward shooting Dastardly's ship before the gun from Dastardly's ship shoot at her and she flies pass Dastardly causing him to grunt and flies towards the trio.

"Stop right there, you filthy animal, dog and your Auriol too."

"What?" (Name) asked as she looked back before looking forward again.

"This way!" (Name) shouted and went into a Jocurt Electronice, the boys barricade the door with several games that was no longer working.

But it didn't last long until a robot head popped out of an old whacking machine, Scooby grab a hammer and Shaggy follows after.