Part one

No one's pov
It was a sunny and wonderful day at Venice everyone are enjoying the summer and teens all surfing and enjoy ice creams.

The screen followed towards Alexander's and there hanging was a big meat until there was a dog sniffing the meat and then the brown furred hands or paws snatched it "What? You little mutt come back here!" The owner yelled after the dog who just stole a big meat "Oh!" The brown dog yelped as he runs on the tube of compressed meat like he was running on a barrel away from the owner "Bring me back my Gyros!" The owner yelled again.

The dog went pass the girl who just yelled 'Hey, watch it!' "Excuse me!" "Pardon me, Whoa!" The dog speak and ducked down his head "Hey! Bone headed pooch!" The man yelled "Sorry!" The dog speak again and look forward only to mumbled "Ruh-oh."

There stood a police wearing sunglasses, the police noticed the dog and report "Dispatch, I've got a stray dog on a tube of compressed meat." The police said over his walkie-talkie and was about to catch the dog but the dog successfully jumped over his shoulders and landed on the tube of compressed meat again running away from the police "Repeat, I have a grand theft gyro in progress." The police said again and ride on his bike following the dog.

"Hey, slow it down!" Police said as they reach towards the skate ramp, they both got into the empty pool and accidentally switched places "Huh?" The police said as the dog "Yikes. Whoa!" The dog said and they both switched places again but the police didn't land on his bike, but the dog successfully got onto the tube of compressed meat and run away again.

The police got up and got onto his bike again and chase after the dog "Zoinks!" A boy with dirty blond hair and green shirt yelped as his food got knocked out of his hands "Like, Slow down, Dude." The boy said and plug in his earsets and played a song.

~Show me the meaning of being lonely~

The song cause the boy to stop before he walks away and decided to change the song so that he wouldn't hear any lonely song.

~One is the loneliest number~

He change it again.

~Lonely~

He had his face like 'What the heck dude' and sigh.

~I'm mr. Lonely~

He change the song again and decided to listen to one.

"Hello, I'm Ira Glass."

He sigh and walked away towards the beach.

"Welcome to another episode of my new podcast, Friends, who needs them? You do."

The boy realized that he was lonely and don't have any friends.

"This week's challenge, put yourself out there."

And then he saw two best buds fistbump while carrying their surfboards.

"When the hand of friendship is offered to you, take it."

He turned to his right and saw two females best friends wearing the same white shirt but with different half heart.

"Now, go. Make some friends."

The two girls hugged each other's side combining a heart causing the boy to look down in sadness and decided to continue walking towards the beach.

"Excuse me! coming through!" The dog yelled and run pass the teens and adults, the police stopped as he looked around for the dog.

The dog sigh in relief hiding in a pile of sand and his meat on the other.

The young boy came catching the dog's attention "Huh?"