Brian's Ending

//Geez Louise i almost forgot about this book 😅 i had to do some research on Blue falcon's villains too\\

As you know, (Name) have decided to go with the Blue Falcon team. It was her dream to be a superhero just like Blue Falcon. It was a bittersweet parting with her friends but they'll learn to go on without her.

Dynomutt and Dee Dee showed her around the Falcon Fury. Brian giving her a room which has complimentary gift baskets and a bunch of sweets.

Dynomutt had volunteered to become her trainer and Dee Dee volunteered to become her coach pilot. It took a while for her to finally master the new found abilities and she learned new moves from her trainings.

Other than that, she met the crew members of the ship and was glad to finally get to know them than to randomly yell out for help around the ship. Brian on the other hand, volunteered to be her "nightly hangout partner".

He'd bring her gifts almost every night and she'd always try to reason with him not to because, well, she has a lot already just from her first day. Dynomutt had to stop him from bringing her gifts and took his credit cards if it were necessary.

Brian just couldn't help but watch her train and just hangout with the others from time to time. It made him feel a little insecure to be honest. After he saved her from Cerberus he felt that spark where he can be just like his dad; a superhero. But at the same time, he wonders if he can ever become strong like him.

He spoke to no one about it until now. Today, the whole team are heading to France. It was Fondoo the Magician's last known location after the sudden disappearance of the Eiffle tower. Man has nothing better to do.

Dynomutt is currently trying to pinpoint the exact location of where he was last sighted in the city of love. Fondoo the Magician must've been doing some practices when he was absent because there are hardly any traces of him.

Dee Dee is driving the Falcon Fury, obviously, and with the ship's speed, they barely have enough time to come up with a plan after they found him.

(Name) is in the training room. Learning new combat moves with the AI they've installed for her. It was her second mission with them and the first one, didn't go as plan. But she's determine to do better.

Brian is surprisingly not on his phone. He wasn't wearing his Blue Falcon suit but in his casual wear. Smoky blue t-shirt, black pants and bunny slippers. He was sulking on the end of his bed, deep in thought. He brush his dirty blond hair back with a sigh before he went back to staring at the floor.

It wasn't like him to be like this before a mission but he needed some time alone before Dee Dee calls them for the mission. His mind wander from his dad, his fame, his friends and lastly to (Name). He thinks that he might not be her type but Dynomutt did say, "You won't know unless you try".

He listened to him that day and thought about it. Should he do it? Or should he not? He was too confused and worried to even come up to her and ask. He pull out his phone from his pocket and turn it on to check the time. Until his eyes fell on the lockscreen wallpaper.

He had asked a friend of his from online to draw him and (Name) together for his wallpaper. When he finally got it, he was super happy about it that he even showed it off to everyone on the ship. His lip curl up slightly before he finally sees the time.

"20:48. I guess we'll have an all nighter, again." He sighed before he threw himself on his bed and lay flatly on the blanket, staring up at the ceiling.

"What am I gonna do?" He mumbled to himself, rubbing his face with his hands.

"Training, perhaps?"

He flinched and sat up, using his arms to hoist him up as he stare at (Name) in shock. She had finished training minutes ago but she was a bit worried about Brian when she never found him in the hallways.