Chapter Seven: American Horror Story

“I can’t believe you gave my goat away.” Ryker sulks making everyone groan. 

“Ryker for the love of God shut up and get over it!” Diesel yells chucking a pillow at him. 

“Get over it! It happened yesterday.” Ryker gasps. 

“Yesterday is the past so build a bridge.” Cody moans leaning back into the booth.

“You build a bridge.” Ryker mumbles under his breath making me laugh. 

“Hey look it’s Jody and Jay. Jody, Jay over here!” Crystal yells waving her hands in the air grabbing their attention. 

“Hi guys it’s been a while.” Jody laughs as they pull up two chairs to our table. 

“It has, where have you guys been?” I ask taking a sip of my drink. 

“We had to move my mum in with her sister, it took way longer then it should have.” She explains picking at some of our leftover food. 

“Where’s everyone else?” Jay asks looking at the four of us.

“We’re waiting for them to call us.” Crystal says giving Jay a weird look. 

“Who’s going to-“ Cody’s phone rings interrupting Jay, holding his hand up to pause the conversation he answers the phone. 

“Hello?” 

Pause. 

“You don’t say.”

Pause. 

“You don’t say.” 

Pause. 

“You don’t say.”

Pause. 

“Okay bye.” 

“Who was it?” Ryker asks Cody. 

“They didn’t say.” Cody replies making us laugh.

“Kidding it was Kale, he said they’re at Harley’s hotel room.”  

“They’re all at his hotel room? Even Ava?” I question looking at Cody shocked. 

“Apparently, let’s leave cause I don’t wanna miss any fight.” He rushes out of the booth as we quickly leave our money on the table before following him.

“There isn’t going to be a fight, right?” Jody asks as we all make our way to the parking lot. 

“I hope there is.” Ryker and Cody say at the same time jumping into the Range Rover. 

“Gabriel will probably be holding her back.” Diesel laughs as he gets into the front.

“Holding her back until we get there.” Ryker adds at Crystal and I as we jump into the back with him.

I give him a ‘what the fuck’ look while shaking my head as he makes different faces at me. Making a cross eyed face at him, I jump slightly when my door is opened revealing a confused Cody. 

“What the hell are you two doing?” He questions, shrugging my answer I hop out of the car followed by Ryker and Crystal. 

“Let’s go see this fight.” Ryker exclaims punching the air while jumping.

“Ava better hit some sense into that idiot.” Diesel comments, shaking his head while following Ryker alongside Cody.

“We’ll be waiting for Jody and Jay.” Crystal yells at their backs.