Chapter Ten: Punk'd

Chapter Ten: Punk'd

"Look how pale my hands are!" Maddi tells us, lifting her palms in the air to show us.

"That's cool?" I question, not knowing what to say.

"Maybe you're becoming a vampire." Crystal speaks up, pointing her spoon at Maddi.

"Well there are some blood suckers sitting around this table..." I trail off, giving the evil eye to Ava who smirks back.

"Suck dick." Finishing off her sandwich, she pushes her plate to the side and looks at me.

 "What?" I laugh in confusion.

 "You decided to go to sleep at like eight-"

"It was ten!"

"Ten, eight both too early, anyway, why you so tired for? Kale keeping you up." Ava gives me an amused look as she takes a sip from her glass.

 "You do know that just because you're sitting next to each other doesn't mean we can't hear you." Cody speaks up.

"Can you just pretend that you're deaf?" Maddi asks, leaning forward to look at the boys.

Sticking his tongue out at Maddi, Cody looks away and continues the conversation that he was having with the boys. Looking down at my phone, I check the time seeing that it's already ten to four.

"You're hands a small." I hear Jay say.

Lifting my head I look across the table to see Jay playing with Ava's hands, I try to hold back my laugh due to the look that Ava is giving Jay but it slips out when I hear Maddi bark out her laugh.

"You know what else is small?" Ava questions.

"Dick?"

"Head?" Crystal and Ryker yell at the same time.

"Both actually." Ava confirms, pulling her hand away from Jay.

"Oh come on love, I meant that they're cute." Jay coos, leaning closer to Ava.

"I'm not sure if you know this but I can and will kick your ass." Ava smiles at Jay, pushing his face away from hers.

"We should do something tonight." Jody states, picking apart her scone.

"Let's go watch a movie?" Ryker says, leaning forward to look at us.

"Shouldn't we also ask the rest of the guys?" I ask looking around the table.

"Their loss for not wanting to come out." Diesel shrugs, leaning back in his chair.

"Let's go around the table, everyone giving an idea." Maddi claps her hands together.

"Okay I say chill night at someone's place." Jody goes first.

"Uhm going out for dinner?" I try, not really caring.

"Movies!" Ryker exclaims.

"Strip club!" Cody exclaims just as Ryker had.

"I don't care." Diesel says in a monotone voice.

"The pub?" Jay asks before shrugging.

Everyone's head turns to Ava who is looking down at her lap not saying anything. Raising my eyebrow at her, I pick up a crumb from my plate and throw it at her head.

"What?" She asks, lifting her head up looking annoyed.

"What do you want to do?" Ryker asks her.

"I would like to kill Gabriel and then cut off Jay's hands for being a little touchy bitch." Ava spits out before looking back down at her lap.

"I don't mind doing that." Cody agrees in an amused tone, as Jay looks at Ava with wide eyes.