Chapter Eleven: Buffy The Vampire Slayer

"-ke up."

"Vi, wake up." There's a slight push on my shoulder that has me groaning.

"No, go away." I blindly read for the covers but before I can grab them they are pulled off the bed.

Yelping when hands wrap around my ankle and pull me further off the bed, I quickly sit up to see Kale looking at me amused as he continues to pull me towards him. Huffing he locks my legs around his waist and leans forward.

My eyes widen and I quickly push Kale away from me before I attempt to roll back up the bed. Pushing my hair out of my face, I sit on my legs facing a confused Kale.

"What was that about?" He questions, leaning against the wall.

"I have morning breath you tool." I reply in a 'duh' tone.

"So?"

"That's nasty!" I exclaim.

"But I just wanted a kiss." He sulks walking forward.

"No!" I reach behind me and throw a pillow in his direction.

"Fine be like that! Also come to the kitchen a.s.a.p because Ava is scaring me." He mumbles at the end, making me laugh.

"Okay fine, but you have to go out and sit with her." I tell him, getting off the bed.

"The sacrifices I make." He mumbles as he walks out of the room.

Smiling to myself, I walk out of his room and into the bathroom to freshen up, looking at myself in the mirror I wash away the makeup, fix my hair and straighten out my clothes already knowing Ava will have something to say about it.

"Do you have any peanut butter?" I hear Ava ask.

"Uhm yeah it's in that cupboard." Kale replies. There's a loud banging that has me flinching and Kale cursing.

"Please don't bang my cupboards so hard." Kale tells Ava making her laugh. Stepping around the corner I see Ava holding the jar of peanut butter while shaking her head.

"Why are you being so mean to Kale?" I tsk her, walking over to the kettle.

"He reminds me of a puppy. I bet I could beat you in a fight." She states, eyeing a frightened Kale.

"Leave him alone." I laugh pushing her.

"Whatever." She responds, flipping her hair and walking around to sit next to Kale at the island.

"Why did you and Gabriel fight last night?" Kale asks.

"Gabriel and I fought because he decided to act like a dick and I just got my period so that doesn't help me with my temper. Is that a reasonable answer huh, huh?" Ava answers, looking ready to punch Kale.

"Uh yeah... y-yeah, please don't hurt me." Kale stutters.

"Between Angelina the hoe getting preggers and this shit fight, this holiday is sucking ass." Ava frowns, placing the mug onto the table with force.

"Please don't break my things." Kale tells her hesitantly.

"Sure, sure." Ava replies, looking down at her phone.

"Your turn now, what happened between you two last night? Did you put those condoms you bought to good use?" Ava asks, placing her phone on the table and looking at us.

"Oh my God Ava no!" I exclaim, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"She wouldn't let me." Kale tells her.