Chapter Five: Charmed

"So where are we going to eat?" Ryker asks as we all gather around the cars out the front of Kale's apartment.

"How about we go back to the hotel so us girls can change and you guys can choose anywhere?" Ava suggests looking around the group.

"Great idea friend." Ryker nods walking away to one of the cars.

"That boy..." Crystal trials off as we all watch Ryker.

"Don't think about it, after a while your head will start to hurt." Callum tells her making some of he guys laugh.

"Hey guys I can't go out to lunch mum wants me over for a family gathering." Jody smiles apologetically at us as she walks back towards the group.

"It's no biggy." Maddi shrugs.

"Yeah go have fun with your fam." I say waving goodbye as she starts to walk away.

"Girls in one car, boys in the other and we're all going to the hotel." Crystal commands as we break off into our groups.

As we get into the car, Ava at the steering wheel, Maddi, Crystal and I look at one another before moving our gaze towards Ava. 

"So Ava, about last night..." Maddi begins waiting for Ava to finish it off.

"Yeah last night, that was...interesting." Ava says not giving us any clues about the events that had occurred.

"We must have been a handful." Crystal adds as we watch Ava intently.

"Hmm, I guess so." She shrugs keeping her eyes on the road.

"What aren't you telling us?" I ask leaning forward with Maddi.

"Maybe a lot, maybe a little but at the end of the day it can be thought of as some good old fashion blackmail." She chuckles making us all groan.

"Dammit I knew it." Crystal mumbles slumping back into the passenger seat.

"Hey the sober one has to find ways to have fun of her own." Ava justifies smirking slightly.

"Wipe that smirk off your face missy." Maddi frowns.

"With the things you guys did last night, you don't want me using it any time soon." Ava chuckles pulling up to the front of the hotel and parking the car.

"No wonder you wanted to be sober." I groan hopping out of the car.

"It was one of the reasons." She laughs as we all walk into the hotel making our way towards the elevator.

"You are pure evil." Maddi comments shaking her head as the elevator doors close.

"I'm letting you borrow my clothes so I can't be pure evil." She pouts looking at us with puppy dog eyes.

"Don't look into her eyes, it's how she steals your soul." Maddi jokes covering her eyes making the rest of us laugh.

The elevator soon comes to a stop and the doors open allowing us to exit and make our way towards the hotel room. As we reach the two doors opposite each other, Crystal walks into Maddi's room while I follow Ava into hers.

"Lucky for you room service got rid of any evidence between you and Gabriel." I joke as I set into the room.

"You idiot I was with you last night." Ava laughs as we walk over to her suitcase.

"Do you not unpack?" I ask as I pick up a nice looking floral top.

"Eh maybe I'll do it a day before we leave." She shrugs throwing me her black highwaisted long skirt.