(13)

•ari-and-talie•

Masked

Brayden Mitchell is part of the Blue Jay Pack. He is a simple teenager, with a nosy mom and a serious dad. But nothing can stay the same forever, things change, and they did when he was offered to be head beta. It all changed when one of the most wanted criminal rogue entered their grounds. While going after this thief, he finds it is a little more complex then it seems. And that would be because the most wanted criminal, the Rose Ghost, is actually a girl, and that girl just happens to be Brayden's mate.

---------

•WriteDestiny•

The Girl Code

This is not one of those classic love stories. I'm Charlotte Cabner, the most popular girl at Summersdale High. Even I know that you never ever date your best friends brother. So why the hell am I falling for Tommy Kent?

-----------

•BlacKGazellE•

Smile for the Camera

One duck. One camera. What can possibly go wrong?

Welcome to the world of a duck-boy named Donald. His weird obsession for both ducks and bananas don't even come close to describing how crazy the guy actually is. As a duck, he's completely entitled to all of his opinions and doesn't give a "duck" on what anyone else has to say. The fact that he somehow manages to reach the senior year of his high school career is an accomplishment in itself! Though, what happens when Donald is told that he must repeat his senior year all over again? What about this girl's camera he breaks and now has to replace? This is where it all begins. The story of a sarcastic, awkward duck is sure to be an amusing one.

Will this duck learn how to straighten out his feathers once and for all or will he keep on quacking without a care in the world?

------------

•RawrFrawr•

The Hunger Games: Sleepover

(There isn't a description, but I read the first few pages and it seems quite good so far)

-----------

•HyacinthJin•

Crown of Thorns

While overworking herself in her bakery, Lavender is dragged into the fantastical Kingdom of Amanita, a land of royalty, magic, and swindlers. Due to sly trickery, she is forced to participate in a mysterious game to find the man who stole the prized Crown of Thorns seven years prior. Together along with a silent prince, Lavender must find the Crown of Thorns before all other assassins vying for it get to it first - before she can return home.
A novel of family, love, and happiness.
----------

•Mack3224•

A Million Miles Between Us (Mockingjay Peeta POV)

'I groan as I lie on a floor sprawled on my back. I clasp my skull wanting the pain to cease. I struggle to my feet and bang on what I perceive as a prison. A peacekeeper approaches me and yells into the distance which is a deep, black abyss. A Capitol doctor approaches my cage and unlocks it. I exhale. My imprisonment was a mistake. The doctor enters with a syringe filled with a dark purple liquid. I squirm to escape her reach but she stabs me anyway. I become limp and lose consciousness almost immediately.'

------------

•RRR_29•

ONE SHOT (SHORT STORIES)

COMPILATION OF SHORT STORIES AND POEMS I HAVE WRITTEN. FEEL FREE TO READ AND EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC. :)

-----------

Well, there you go! Enjoy! Comment if you want your book out in here! But remember, UNDER 2K reads!