(8)

Hello :)

It's been a while since I posted the last batch of UG. So now I've got quite a few! :)

Thanks everyone for the +200 votes overall, btw!

----

PurpleFreak2

How I Fell For A Fangirl (WATTY AWARDS '14)

Fangirls are insane- and I speak from experience.

Nyx Carter was a blue haired hurricane who came into my life and turned everything upside down with her obsession with books and fandoms (which are basically cults) and odd music and her boots and I could go on forever. But somehow, I can’t imagine my life without her. Because this is the story of how I fell for a fangirl

----

nekohonabara

Rays of Dread

*Multi-Genre Writing Contest*

"It's like I blinked for a second, and by the time I opened my eyes, they had disappeared." Emma and Andrien Amblour are orphans. Living off of the scraps of the wicked, they solely rely on each other and each other, only, for survival. There are no exceptions and no one asks questions. They tend to keep it that way, but Andrien finds himself in a tight spot that leaves him as the next contender to face death. And, with the French Revolution brewing, his head is wanted for crimes he didn't commit. Emma does everything and anything to fight for the life of her only family left. Even defying their sole method of survival -- she asks for help.

----

coldrepublic

Except Not Really

I'm not the protagonist of this book.

I am the forgotten best friend. I'm the gushy girl who loves gossip, shopping, and has nothing else to do than to bother myself with my best friend's love life. Practically the forgotten one.

I hate my role.

----

Nialls_Potatoes14

Simon Cowell's Daughter

This story is about a girl who has lived without a father her whole life. When she gets in trouble at school and is sent away with her dad....what will happen? Will it be as she's always expected? And on her journey to a new life will she find love with a member from the famous boyband One Direction?

----

girl_with_no_life_

Sweet Sweet Revenge

Gemma and Will had always hated each other. They’d been enemies since kindergarten. In fact, in the eighth grade their feud got so bad that it resulted in Gemma having to move away.

Four years later, Gemma is moving back for her senior year and things are different. Will is now the star quarterback of the school and he’s dating Gemma’s old best friend, Bree. Gemma is ready to pay Will back and give him what he deserves. She befriends 2 girls who hate Will almost as much as she does, and re-establishes her friendship with Bree. But will this be as easy as she thought? What if Will has changed? What if she actually… likes him?

----

ShacALakACrackA

Opposites Attract-Opposites Collide-Opposites Forever {On Hold}

Jake has always loved Victoria, the girl completely opposite from him. Victoria's friends pushed her to go out with him. Ever since she went out with him, she has been starting to like him more. Will this relationship last with them opposites? (Opposites Collide)- Victoria is 9 months pregnant and her and Jake are preparing for their first child. The only problem, is that Nathalie is back. Jake and Victoria realize that she's starting to look and act like Victoria. More importantly, Victoria is worried that Jake will fall for Nathalie. Which opposites will collide? (Opposites Forever)- Jake and Victoria

----

cmach14

Fire and Water Don't Mix (1D FANFIC)

Jade and Melissa have been best firends since pre-school and they also happen to be in-love with a certain ultra-famous boyband... yes you guessed it, One direction. No one could separate the two until they both fall for the same guy, Aaron Smith. One day a close friend of Melissa's helps her realise that her and Sasha are really the opposite of each-other and have almost nothing in common.

Then 1D comes into the picture... As the two a forced to go to a 1D concert together (since they bought the tickets together and wouldn't miss it for the world) they found that miracles are possible. Love blossoms. New friends appear. And Melissa? Well her not so amazayn past might just lead to some drama. The boys help the two realise their friendship is much more valuable than some guy. Fire and Water Don't Mix, but... then again... opposites do attract.

----

HalfLyn

Rainbow Star

"I was staring at a glowing rainbow star... and then I woke up.

It was just a silly dream... wasn't it?" Katarina is about to start at Hedgemere University where her brother, Hunter, attends. She is going to have a fresh new start, hours away from high school. She won't miss much from home at all, just her little sister, and her two best friends. At least Hunter will be with her, which is only good as long as he doesn't hover and become an overbearing presence. After all, he hasn't seen much of her for the past few years since he's been at University while she's been finishing high school. Now, what could possibly go wrong? She just needs to escape her past and enjoy herself.

----

Remember to Vote, Comment and Follow! :D