(5)

Fifth batch of Undiscovered Gems books! :) This time I had quite a few requests. Here we go!

----

 •sara198

Alter

Spontaneously a machine ? You're emancipated. Discerned as a human? Welcome to Machine Academy, in the city of human destruction. Known as the gorgeous city of Cordiaratus.

----

 •unintensional

The Crazy Life of Ali Mercer

Every teenager feels like they're different. That they're special, secret royalty or something. It's almost always wishful thinking.

Almost. My name is Mallory Mercer and my whole family is special. Why? Because we are the owners of a billion dollar company, one of the most influential families in the world. We also never live beyond the age of fifty. Our beauty never fades, because it never has time to. It's a blessing and a curse. But that's not what my life's about.

..............................................

Ali knows she's going to die young, just like her parents. So she does the obvious thing - she makes a bucket list. It was private, meant for the eyes of her and her best friend only. But when Jonathan Taylor steals her list, he invites himself along to help her complete her goals. That's fine, of course. The only problem is that Jonathan is Ali's mortal enemy. Yeah, not gonna happen.

----

Glitter, Glam and Everything Sparkly

On the outside, Candice Williams is just a rich girl with an affinity for things that sparkle - namely, diamonds. She has stellar grades, a movie star dad, and all the money she could wish for.

But Hollywood's golden girl has a secret too. Actually, it's more of a secret identity thing. When a nobody by the name of Drew stumbles upon Candice's secret, he holds her future in his hands. Totally dramatic, right? Will Drew keep Candice's identity to himself, or will he sell her out to the press and secure his future financially?

----

 •girl_with_no_life_

One of the Boys

Ally has always been one of the boys. This all changes when she realizes that she has feelings for her best friend, Zac. Zac also happens to be the hottest guy in the school. He’s chased by many girls and doesn’t date anyone for more than a week tops, most definitely not Ally. He only sees her as his best friend, his little sister at most. If Ally even wants a chance with Zac she’s going to have to change and become one of the girls, which is exactly what she plans to do this summer.

But will it work? Does Ally really need to change herself to get Zac to like her?

----

 •Supernova9899

Deserted

After the Great War, The Ten Great Cities were built. They are meant to keep the citizens from overrunning one another. The Mastery decided to make four rankings for all of the cities citizens to stay in, each having their own special reason to support the city. The heroine of this story, Aspen, questions why the Mastery is monitoring and extracting people from their own home and re-wiring their brains. What is the Mastery hiding from it's citizens and how can just a couple of teenagers change the fate of their whole entire world?

----

 •halloimashli_

Ship Wrecked

Ariel was always the most curious out of her sisters. Her mother never appreciated her questions. Ariel always wanted her way. But her mother tried teaching her otherwise. Sooner or later Ariel's mother, Atheena, gives up and lets her do as she desires. But what Ariel doesn't know..is that her curiosity..is bound to cause more trouble than she desires.

----

 •ShacALakACrackA

Clementine and Drake

Clementine and Drake aren't normal kids, and when a society of mad scientists devotes themselves to killing them, they team up and use their supernatural abilities to stop their plans of creating a high-tech world and killing them.

----

 •EllieGouldingFreak

Elements

Eleven teenagers have been gifted to control elements by the Greek God Aether. But there is another child, but no one knows of her. This child is also extremely dangerous, the reason being is that she can control every single element. She could possibly even create a new Element. The Eleven child are the only ones who can stop here, but the problem is that they are all different parts of the planet and the child with all of the elements has something up her sleeve.

----

RachelScarborough

A Day In May

"And it only took a day. Just one simple day for me to realise that people aren't who they seem. They're not always who they say they are, and although in some forms it's awful, sometimes it can be beautiful too. This person beside me hid their life away so they could have a better one, for himself and his mother, and I truly don't think his sacrifices have been duly noted. Because he's a good person; a beautiful one.

It took a day for me to fall for the quiet boy in my English class. The boy with a hidden arrogance and a talent for acting. The boy who has black hair and blue eyes, which fall slightly darker as he gets more tired. Eyes which right now are trained on me." Willow Ford is a sarcastic, snarky, almost-seventeen year old, with a slight attitude problem. Leo Blakely is quiet, refined, and lives a life full of secrets. And when the two clash during an accidental lock-in at their high school, it's funny how much can happen in just one day.

----

hakuna_

reasons why

In which a girl sends her boyfriend a letter from the grave // copyright © hakuna_

----

TheMusicProdigy

Decisions

Carter Maxwell is a former convict who spent 2 years in prison before going off to university in his home town. Making mistakes is what caused him to end up in prison so many times. Now, with the help of a bubbly university girl who's given the task of keeping an eye on him, Carter finally has a guide to show him the way he was meant to go.

----

As always, remember to vote, comment and follow me and all these people!

Bye!