(3)

Author's Note:

Before I add in the third (yay!) batch of Undiscovered Gems stories, I'm just gonna say that I'm not going to add the links in anymore. I don't think they're much use because I don't think you can copy and paste them, plus it takes really long to add them in.

So yeah.

Well, that's all! Remember to vote, comment and follow not just me and my books but the following people too!

----

•brokenblack•

Fate of Love

Olivia is a girl with a big dream. She wants to be a rock-star. but her father wont support her. Her best-friend is in love with her but she doesn't feel the same way she's in love with someone else. What will she does for her love life and her dream?

----

•AlwaysStayLovely•

Might As Well...

Melanea{Me-Lane-A} and her buddies are нaving a very cool time living with each other. Seeing as how they grew up with each other since middle school {except Austin} they will admit that alot has happened to them since then. somethings being good somethings bad or difficult. With a few incidents they find themselves running into questioning if they can trust each other is an issue. Do they have to risk their ғrιendѕнιpѕ is another and revealing unknown secrets they hoped were kept that way come to surface. But Everyone has to experience that no one is perfect some time or another, what's different about this time? Can this group take the heat? Or will the card tower come crumbling down? We must all not forget how one small thing or mistake can lead a chain reaction. And then the whole barrel becomes rotten... CopyRight © AlwaysStayLovely 2014 All Rights Reserved. 

----

•_ForeverLonely_•

The Temple

Kingdom of Iris, as soon as you say it, you can picture a place as beautiful as heaven. The sun shining brightly in the day and a dark sky at night lit up by countless stars.

But one day plunged Iris into the world of darkness. The day the Demons attacked. The troops of Iris were able to push the Demons away and trap them but in Iris's temple where the treasure of Iris was kept. Iris became a poor kingdom. As time passed Iris regained its lost fame but the descendants couldn't quench their thirst to bring back their fortune. They took an oath to do anything under their reign to get back their fortune. Will they be able to get back the treasure?

----

•MarilynRepeats•

The Girl Who Lived In The Attic

Sworn to secrecy, never to give her true identity out to anyone no one would ever catch her, she's the unknown girl who lives in attics; traveling around the world, house to house, neighbourhood to neighbourhood.

But what happens if someone finds her, promising not to declare her presences; nor her whereabouts of the house; then she, the girl in the attic, finds true love for the first time in many times.

Being hurt only makes you stronger, to trust, to love but to mostly heal from your mistakes.

----

•SayHiToNeverland•

The Silver Crown

Warrior princess Anastasia Of Santania had to choose her country over her own freedom when her father is forced to make her marry a Prince she's never met in a land she's never been to. But Annastasia is not planning to go down with out a fight. She's going to make the heir of the Dannian throne's life hell. But fate has other ideas.

----

•sheisvogue•

Ready or Not

Scavenger Hunt. I hate this troublesome word.

Eleanor. Summer Eleanor Brooke is the name. I'm the teenager that you wouldn't even find interesting in any way. I'm filled with insecurities, My beauty is average, I'm insipid, and I'm sarcastic. To make it more cliché, I'm a straight A student but, here is the thing, my best friend is not like me. She totally is different from me. And that's because she is Peyton Ann Wilson. On the not-so-cliche side, I'm so offbeat in the outside world. Who is she? She's just the sister of Nathaniel Wilson, Mr. Popular, may I add. So to conclude, the popular girl is my best friend and I hang out with the popular ones even though that I'm not fond of them. Nathaniel Wilson or better known Nate is the captain of the football team. He's hot, he's rich, and nonetheless, an all-time-famous player. He's top on every girl's "To-do list". But he actually is utterly clever to my surprise. He's a straight A student like me. But that is the only trait we share. With just one wink at you, you'll definitely hyperventilate and there's a close chance of you fainting. Because my life is too mainstream, as Peyton refers as, she did something preposterous. She planned a scavenger hunt with the most famous people on school. As far as I can remember, I'm so not ready for this.

----

•NorthernLanterns•

POSH (Just and idea)

You’ll never see this girl without poise, mannerism and charisma. This girl would be nothing without these things. No one can argue with the fact that Argentina has class. She IS class. And you want to know where she learned this? Richmond High, only THE most prestigious of high schools in the country. Her friends know her for being the absolute best. For her, the sky is the limit and there’s nothing in this world that can clip this bird’s wings. Except possibly family. Except her delinquent little sister. Who, unfortunately for Argentina, is getting shipped off to Richmond High, too. * Jeanette (Jean, as everyone else calls her if they know what’s good for them) wants to live forever. The type of ‘adventures’ Jean is WAY into usually involve getting thrown into jail or being handed a detention on a silver platter. She thinks her parents are trying to drag her down from her ‘adventurous’ life by handing her over to her boring sister –epitome of fancy –in a boring school. All that’s pretty much expected is; Class. Class. Oh, looky over there! Class again. But what she finds there is so totally and inexorably different from what she expected that maybe (read; possibly) she might just want to stay, after all. Jean’s parents sent her to Richmond so that Argentina could teach her some manners (which, by the way, she is extremely lacking in). No one said anything about Jean teaching Argentina how to live life for what it is and that the world won’t end if you’re not Posh. But that’s the thing about life. It never does what you want it to.

----

•Boo_Bear_Louis•

Her name was Victoria

Her hair was as black as ebony, riddled with glossy curls that tumbled past her shoulders, her eyes were honey coloured; almost golden, she had full pink lips and a petite body. Her name was Victoria.

----

•CassieDWilliamson

Blaze

Drew lives in a village called Caphlon, with an older sister, a mom and dad, and three of the greatest friends in the world. Normal, right? At least, that's what Drew thought untill she finds out she and her friends are spoken of in a prophecy to save the village and the rest of the land from ruthless, bloodthirsty dragons. Can Drew and her friends prevail? Or will they die in the process?

----

•Melisande

Dependant on the Sky

A fantasy full of mystery and strange things all revolving around one girl in a wide universe different to ours. All rely on the zodiacs and stars to dance for them. But are the things that everyone believed for so long true? And what really goes on in the sky?