Taehyung- Kidnapped

Sorry for the late update.  Any Requests for Namjoon would be amazing, I'm struggling to think of something for him. Hope you have a good week and that hope you enjoy this chapter :)  Requested by aetaestic

"That was amazing" Jungkook yelled backstage still filled with adrenaline. The members of BTS had just finished a sold out O2 London concert and they were all still feeling the high. The dispersed to collect their bags and change before meeting separate managers to take them back to the van.

Through the crowds to get to the van, Taehyung lost sight of the other members as well as any security. He started to panic. Being in a country with not knowing very much of the language was starting to be his downfall. He suddenly felt a sharp tug on his arm, he was spun around but before he could see the person who had grabbed him, a bag was thrown over his head and he was forced onto the ground. He yelled and felt a needle in his arm and then everything went black.

-BTS-

Taehyung opened his eyes and found himself looking at the ceiling. He heard footsteps coming from downstairs and banging of cupboard doors. For a moment he thought he was at the dorms. He sat up and then stopped as he saw the walls, he face was looking back at him, there were news articles and buildings that they had been to around London as well as some of the hotels they have stayed at. Whoever's room this was they had been doing their research of him and the band and following their movement. This scared Taehyung.

-BTS-

Back at the hotel the others were panicking. Jungkook had gone on full meltdown mode and hadn't spoken since they found out the news. He kept ringing Taehyung hoping that he would pick up. He didn't know if he would see him again and was regretting all the times he didn't call him Hyung and all the times they fought.

Jimin was sitting next to Jungkook thinking the same thing. The maknae line were close and if they lost Taehyung they would be lost themselves Jimin hadn't lt go of Namjoon and kept asking him if they knew where his soulmate was. Namjoon broke each time he had to say no to the smaller member.

Jin and Yoongi were with the managers trying to contact the police and stadium for footage of Taehyung and who he had been taken by.

They were all shaken and nothing they did seemed to help the situation at all, the managers were all panicked and always talking to people on the phone trying to collect more information. The members were stuck and they had no idea were their missing brother could be.

-BTS-

Taehyung still couldn't understand what the girl was saying. Although he knew some English it was poor and random. This girl was talking a mile a minute and he couldn't understand anything, this was making him more nervous and more scared as time went on and he didn't know if the bad were looking for him. She kept letting out sighs when he didn't respond and running her fingers through her hair. The habit she had reminded him of Jimin and he smiled a little before the situation came back to him and he remembered that he wasn't with his soulmate nor with any other of his bandmates. The girl finally gave up and left the room with a huff, not before he heard a key in the door locking him in. For the first few minutes Taehyung curled up in ball and let the tears fall. He wanted Namjoon's brain and Yoongi's confidence to comfort him. Seokjin's jokes and Jungkook's and Jimin's reasurrance that they would all be fine. After he had thought about Namjoon he thought about the next steps to getting out of the room. He got up and looked around, he tried to open the window but found it glued shut, he let out a sigh and looked for anything else to found out where he ended up.

He was searching through the desk when he remembered his phone. He felt his pocket and found it straight away. He breathed a sigh of relief and went through his contacts finding Jimin who he last called. He dialled the number and held his breath as the call connected.