Jungkook- Vaccine

Hope everyone had a good week. I can't remember if someone requested this or if I came up with it, so if you didn't request it message me and I'll tag you in it. Hope you enjoy :)
TW for panic attacks

BTS were finally preparing for their tour. They had a list of countries that they were visiting and the languages that they spoke. On the top of that list was Malaysia. Jungkook couldn't stop looking at the list, his mind going haywire with implications of what that one country meant. The boys knew of his phobia of needles but so far no on had brought it up. For Jungkook that made it worse.

"Okay, so you've seen the list, we need to get ready to leave by this time next week" Their manager said to them, they were currently in the meeting room laying out all the plans and what they had to do and learn for the first few shows of the tour.

"The first one is vaccines-" Jungkook heard nothing else after that word. His mind went into meltdown and he started shaking. The room went suddenly too warm and he struggled out of his jacket. Jungkook became aware of Hoseok turning towards his frantic movements but he didn't care. He couldn't breathe. He reached for his water accidently knocking it over. When the glass feel over all the talking stopped and Jungkook flew out his seat.
"Kookie, what-" Hoseok started jumping up too when Jungkook started screaming. His brain not reacting to anything other than him being overstimulated with anxiety and fear.
"He's having a panic attack" Yoongi shouted jumping up and reaching for Jungkook bringing him into his arms and squeezing tight. Yoongi had dealt with these before, he needed the reassurance of not being alone and being held.
"Grab the weighted blanket" Jimin followed the instructions from Jin and reached for the blanket they kept in a bag they brought with them everywhere.

They started to being the blanket after Taehyung tried to cover himself with cushions for the feeling and Jimin wouldn't stop repeating every word said around him. It happened to each of them after long practises and days the need for something pressing down on them always helped. Jimin handed the blanket to Yoongi who wrapped it around Jungkook and slowly lowered him to the floor before his legs gave out. As soon as Jungkook felt the blanket his screams started to die down into sobs trying to wrap it tighter around him. Seeing this Yoongi hugged him tight and started to rock back and forth knowing that this was a way to calm him down after an attack.

"Your okay Kookie" He whispered into his ear "It's all going to be okay"

While Yoongi sat with their youngest, the others started to tidy up and collect all the papers and notes to review later, either as a group or in their own time. When they were done, Jin lead them out into the waiting car while Namjoon came over to the two on the floor to help Jungkook stand.

"Let's get you comfy Kookie, we're going home" Namjoon gently spoke not wanting to scare the boy after being calmed down. Jungkook didn't even nod as Yoongi and Namjoon supported him out of the office and down to the waiting van. Sometime between getting into the van and reaching the dorms Jungkook fell asleep.

-BTS-

The boys let Jungkook sleep. Jimin and Taehyung had stayed with him as he was whimpering whenever someone let him go. The mankae line stayed together, that's what Jimin said as he closed the door to the bedroom. The older members of the group were sitting around the kitchen table drinking coffee.
"He has to have them." Namjoon sighed taking a sip.
"Not if he's having panic attacks every time." Yoongi stated back. " I'm not having him endanger his mental health for a flight"
"Hyung, its going to be harder for him to miss all these countries if he doesn't have the vaccines" Namjoon stated logically.                                                                                                                 Yoongi sighed but nodded along with the elder "Let him sleep before we talk to him", the rest of them nodded as they sipped their drinks.                                                                                                              "let me start on dinner" Jin stood up walking into the kitchen where they heard the pots and pans being bashed around.