Chapter 10

One month later
Danny and Sam has recovered just fine from the traumatic experience and as time went on Amity became a little bit safer mainly because Danny and Sam wasn't hunted by the GIW anymore.BVlad was basically the only problem left in the town.

School work has become a little easier for the duo as well. Now that the class and Mr. Lancer knows why, Danny mostly, wasn't in class they came up with a system that helped Danny and Sam to stay up to date with their work.

If Danny and Sam missed a class, someone in the class would get the work, explain it to them and they would go study it when they get the time. Mr. Lancer even gave them extra lessons just to be sure they won't fail.

Sometimes Danny's parents would take care of the ghost attacks so that Danny won't miss any school.

"Danny!" Maddie called for Danny who was still fast asleep. Danny groaned and forced himself out of bed."Yeah..." Danny said going down stairs. His eyes widen when he saw Clockwork with her.

"Wait whut?" He immediately said. His dad though...pointed a rather large gun at him."Clockwork? Why are you here?" Danny asked."Dad, out that away please." Jack reluctantly puts it away with a pout.

"You know this ghost?" Maddie asked."Yeah, he's a friend." Danny said."Daniel." Clockwork started."Is something wrong?" Danny asked calmly."Everything is perfect. I came to bring some news, but it depends on how you are going to react." Clockwork said and Danny looked seriously at Clockwork.

"Everything is still good, right?" Danny asked again."Yes. This is about your coronation ceremony." He said. Maddie's attention was also fully on that what Clockwork is going to say."But that's years away... I'm eighteen yet."

"The Observants decided, with convincing obviously, that you should become King now. The coronation is in three days time." Clockwork said and Jack walked into the room."What's happening in three days?"

"I'm getting the Crown of Fire in three days." Jack looked at his son confused."His going to be King, hun." Maddie said."That's my boy!"

"No...no, I'm afraid, dad." Danny said."Why? You'll be a wonderful King." Jack said."That's the thing. Dan got too much power and he...Pariah Dark was the same. It made them insane."

"All the more reason you are perfect. Any random person would go insane with such power but you, Daniel. You're used to such things. You won't disappoint." Clockwork said.

"Does Sam know?" Danny asked."Yes. She has been informed as well as Tucker and Jazz."

"You didn't come to me first?" Danny asked shocked."Best for last." Clockwork smiled.

"Well then." Danny said and looked at his parents."I think we should prepare." He added. Maddie and Jack smiled as Clockwork nodded and he disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny, his friends and family has been preparing for the coronation the past three days and everything was finally ready. The coronation will be held at the now called Phantom's Keep.

Danny will be wearing a brandnew jumpsuit. It was decided that he should walk in as Fenton and when he is at the end of the isle, he'll transform in to his ghost form and then the ceremony will start.

Danny was in his ghost form getting his new suit on. Danny looked at his suit and saw there was a little green added to what seemed like the original suit and there was a black and white cape.

He puts it and inspected himself in the mirror. He certainly looked much more muscular in this one.

This suit had some green in the insignia, on the rims of his boots and gloves there was some green and then his belt was entirely green. The cape was white on the insides and black on the outside.