Chapter7

Danny's POV
My now evil self didn't stop destroying everything he saw. I'm trying to stop him before he does something that would land me in the GIW laboratories."Stop!!"I kept shouting but he would just kick me out of our thoughts and continue to destroy Casper High. I struggled more and we stopped in mid air while Dan and Sam flew past but stopped."Fight him!" Dan kept shouting at evil me."Stay away!" Evil me shouted and I was pushed away and we continued to destroy Casper High inside out.

Mr Lancer's POV
We were all hiding out at the school but unfortunately Evil Mr Fenton found us and started to destroy everything until a pinkish orb thing blasted Mr Fenton away. We all turned our heads to see Mr Baxter and his friend, Mrs Grey and Mr Foley with weapons and the ghost known as Vlad Plasmious who's hand was glowing pink."Danny please calm down, remember your promise!" Mr Foley shouted."To late Tuck. That promise was broken before it even was a mear thought. It was broken the day I died." Mr Fenton replied."Give it up Tucker, the Danny you knew is gone." Evil Phantom said."He'll never turn into you Dan!!" Mrs Grey shouted pressing a button on her bracelet and she transformed into The Red Huntress."Wha-?" I choked.

I heard a RV coming towards us and there stood The Fenton RV behind the ghosts."Danny please!! We still love you!!" Mrs Fenton shouted."Yeah, Danny-Boy, please." Mr Fenton said."Oh, please, you only say that so you can experiment on him." Evil Mrs Manson said coming at Mr Fenton's side.

Sam's POV
I was a little weak trying to stop my evil version, but she kept pushing me to the darkest parts of my mind."Don't worry sweetie, your friends will die soon." She said in our thoughts."You won't get away with this. Danny and I will stop you!!" I shouted."Danny isn't Danny anymore neither are you." She said. I will get out of here for the sake of my family, my frinds, Amity and for...my love Danny."Oh please, you are only saying that so you can experiment on him." Evil me said."No seriously Danny, they won't experiment on you and I won't hunt you anymore." Valarie said."And here's my price." Danny said as he aimed his attack at Vlad.

Vlad made a shield around him and started to fight Danny while Dan watched in amusement. I was watching in boredom. What did I do to get free of mind control last time? I kept asking myself. I needed to remember who I really was, get my free will back but how?

Normal POV
Danny and Vlad was fighting as Valarie and Tucker tries to get Dan in a thermos that Tucker and Mrs Fenton upgraded to keep the ghost inside with no possible escapes like Dan made."Did you really think that Thermos of yours would hold me forever?" Dan said as he shoots ecto blasts towards Tucker. Tucker pressed a few buttons on his PDA and a shield was activated from his belt, protecting himself and Valarie."You won't win Dan. The strength of evil is as good as none, for what two hearts stands as one!!" Tucker said and Dan made his blasts harder and Tucker and Valarie was sent backwards but continued to fight.

Dash, Kwan, Jack, Maddie and Jazz was trying to contain Sam so that they can help her change back to normal. Sam needed this. Danny needed this. It was extremely hard.

Danny used his ice powers to knock everyone away from himself with a breez."Ice ice baby." Danny sang as he helped Dan and Sam stand up."Let's make our escape. We'll get Vlad when he is weaker." Dan said and they all turned invisible.

Everyone stood up and tried to process what just happened."Now what?" Dash asked."Hey Tucker." Jazz said in realization."What?" Tucker asked."We need more ghost power. We need Clockwork aswell." Jazz said."Are you sure?" Tucker asked."Yes, come on let's go!!" Jazz shouted as everyone followed her climbing aboard the Fenton RV."Where are we going?" Vlad asked."Clockwork." Jazz said."I'm flying. Confined spaces isn't well for me." Vlad said with a smirk as he took of to Fenton Works. Maddie's stepped on it and went home."What's the plan?!" Tucker shouted."We go to Clockwork and find out the information we need to help Danny and Sam." Jazz said as they pulled up in the driveway. Vlad was patiently waiting for them at the portal."Come on!!" He shouted as they all got on a Specter Speeder and drove into the Ghost Zone."Vlad which way is Clockwork's Tower?" Jazz asked and Vlad flew into a direction where they followed him.

They arrived at a spot on the Ghost Zone where Time moves like it pleases."What are we doing here?" Jack asked."Dad, this is Danny's and Sam's spiritual dad and he can hopefully give us some tips on how to help them." Jazz said and they entered Clockwork's Tower. IT WAS A MESS, from the fight he and Dan had."CLOCKWORK!!!" Tucker and Jazz shouted. They saw books swift on the floor and soon Clockwork rosed up from the pile."CLOCKWORK!!" Tucker shouted as he helped him stand up."Danger." Clockwork kept saying."Save Dniel and Samantha." He added.

"What happened?" Valarie asked."Dan came in and destroy the place and Daniel and Samantha came in with bloody red eyes under Dan's control." Clockwork said."How can we break the control on them?" Maddie asked."There's two ways. One weakened Dan or remind Daniel and Samantha who they really are."Clockwork said."Just one more question. Will we able to save him?" Jazz asked as she handed Clockwork his staff.

"Yes." Clockwork said and they now was full of confidence."Thank you Clockwork." Jazz said as everyone was about to leave."Wait." He said as he went to a drawer and swifted to his elderly form."Blow on this if you nneed help." Clockwork said as he handed Jazz a black and white bird like whistle."Thank you so much Clockwork." Jack said even if he didn't know him but trusted him since Danny trusted him.

"Great we have a plan!"