Chapter6

Dan was flying through the Ghost Zone with speed. He finally arrived at Clockwork's Tower and broke the door down."Hello Dan." Clockwork said with his scythe and two observants ready."Dan Phantom you belong in the Fenton Thermos to be locked up for eternity." The one observant said."Says who?" Dan growled."The Council of Ghosts." Observant 2 said."Not listening and prepare to be destroyed." Dan said shooting his ecto-blasts everywhere. The observants was soon down in pain while Clockwork was still standing or in his case floating.

Clockwork can't use his ability to stop time since Dan exists outside of time and it doesn't affect him as much as others."Not even your time powers can't stop me and time is endless." Dan said shooting his powers at Clockwork who dodged them or redirected it to him."You won't rule over anything!!" Clockwork said as he created two replicas of him."Please, I already have my past self handled even Sam." Dan said."I know but you are walking down the wrong path." Clockwork said and he was eventually shot down from behind. Clockwork turned around and saw Danny and Sam with red eyes behind him.

"See I have them handled, not you and not the stupid observants, no one can stop me." Dan said as he kicked away Clockwork's staff."You will lose." Clockwork choked out.

"No I already won."

Tucker's POV
Before Danny and Sam left.
I was explaining to Mr and Mr Fenton how Danny and Sam had ghost powers and they were shocked."I can't believe we almost destroyed our son." Maddie said."Yeah, we didn't even notice him." Jack said and suddenly a groan was heard from the opposite cell. I looked that way and saw Sam standing up slowly. She opened her eyes and it was fully red. Danny stood up slowly and his back was turned to us. He turned around and his eyes looked exactly like Dan's eyes."Oh No." I squeaked.

"Danny?" Valarie asked."Danny is no more." He answered. Sam and Danny held each other's hands and flew through the roof making crumble."No no no no no no. That's not GOOD!! WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!" I shouted and I then remembered how we can phase through the walls. I walked to a wall and placed my hand on it and it went straight through.

"Everyone follow me!!" I shouted and a few people started following then the rest. We were now right outside of the castle and I saw Danny in a distance flying into the direction of Clockwork's place."WHERE ARE WE?!" Dash shouted."In the Ghost Zone." I said and I pressed a button in my PDA and the Fenton Specter Speeder was signaled.

"Tucker what are you doing?" Valarie asked."I'm getting us out of here and taking us home where you and I are going to Vlad." I said."WHAT?! His evil!!" She yelled."So you know." I asked and she give me the duh face. Seconds later the specter Speeder arrived."Everyone get on now!!" I shouted and they did so.

"What? How did you get it here?" Maddie asked."Now is not the time, we have to save Danny." I said and everyone was now on the speeder. We drove full speed to the portal.

On our way there I saw Danny, Sam and Dan flying through their own portal."We should hurry!" Valarie said and five minutes later we arrived at The portal and entered. Valarie and I started to get weapons ready."We are coming with." Maddie said as Jazz got the Fenton Peeler ready."No it's to dangerous." Valarie said."We aren't taking no for an answer." Dash said."We don't have time for this!" Valarie shouted.

"Fine, Dash and Kwan, Mrs and Mr Fenton and Jazz get some weapons." I said and they scattered around the lab as everyone else left to their houses."Everyone ready?" I asked."Ready." They said as I set the coordinates of the Fenton Portal to Vlad's portal."Where are we going?" Maddie asked."You'll see." I said and we walked through the portal.

Vlad's POV
I was working on a project and my portal opened. I transformed into my ghost form and hid."VLAD!!" Tucker shouted."What?!" I shouted as I stood in front of them with a ecto blast. I saw Maddie and dropped it."You just caused ruins over Amity and the world!" Tucker shouted."What are you talking about?" I asked."Hou released Danny's worst enemy and now he is slowly turning evil by force because of you and you realize he is after your ghost half to get more power." Tucker said."He won't find me, because he doesn't know where I am." I said."You sure about that?" I heard someone said behind me.

I turned around and saw three figures behind me."Come out!" I growled. Al three figures came out."Daniel?" I asked and he chuckled."Which one?" He said and the muscular version of him stood right behind with the same evil grin."What the? What do you want?" I growled."I want your ghost half." Daniel said."Excuse me? No one is getting my ghost half." I said as I created a wall between all of us."The children needs their food and your human half is perfect for them." Samantha said as a vein of a plant tries to get past the wall. I smirked showing my thangs.

"It was nice to have some tea and talking but have some business to attend to so...bye Phantoms." I said pressing a butt on my watch and they were forced out."Don't think your of the hook!!" Tucker growled behind me."Fine I'll help you!!" I said out of annoyance."Good." Valarie growled.

Dark Danny's POV (not Dan)
It feels so great to be evil. I should've done that years ago."How are we getting the Fruitloop's ghost half?" I asked."Don't worry we will get him, we just need to stike at the right time." Dan said. Sam just rolled her eyes."But first let's create a little havoc and lure them out." Dan said and we both smirked.

We flew now over Amity. Don't you dare!! Danny shouted in my mind. And why wouldn't I. It's time for your future Danny, you can't escape it no matter what you do to not have it. I said and he was starting to fight his way into control. Na ah ah, you can't stop me. Remember me because I am your future. I said and he growled. That's where you are wrong, I will stop you. I am more powerful than you. I am Prince of all things dead and ghosts. He said and I rolled my eyes. You can be glad the Ring of Rage is useless to me, or I would've used it already. I said and he chuckled lightly.

We started to destroy the school, city hall a hospital and some people's houses.

"Mwahahhahahhahahahahahaah!!!!!"