Chapter 9

Danny's POV
I woke up, feeling pain everywhere on my body. I blinked all the black dots out of my eye sight."DANNY!!" I turned to the source and saw my parents."Mom? Dad?"  I groaned. I looked at my other."What happened?" Sam groaned next to me."Dan, took control over you and caused havoc everywhere in Amity, and the GIW saw everything." Tucker explained."We have to get out of here! Also where's the class? Are they okay?!" Danny shouted.

"Their fine."

"And Dan? Where is he?"

"He is captured. So don't worry."

Meanwhile back at the agents
"What is the meaning of this?" Agent A asked Agent K and O."What do you mean Phantom and Samsara was mind controlled?" She asked shocked."The other new ghost used one of his powers on them and then the town got destroyed." K said."Yeah, where are they now?"

"We don't know, but there is more." Agent O said as he pulled out a company phone. He pulled out a call that he recorded and let everyone in the room listen.

"Guys In White Paranormal Experts and Hunters. I saw the destruction caused and that was absulutly unacceptable. I am shutting down the facility since it seems that Phantom and Samsara does your job better than you.

If Phantom and Samsara does step over the line then we will handle it. You are no longer needed for your services."

Agent A looks like she was about to burst one of the veins and spill her anger everywhere. Agent K and O backed away."We are done! Done! All because you couldn't do one thing! All you were supposed to do is capture Phantom before he and his little girlfriend could do this damage! Now you are the cause of hundreds of people without jobs! What are they supposed to be! They are pledged agents! Not those peasants like those Fentons! It is all your fault!" She shouted and pulled out her knife.

"Do you think we should run?" Agent K ask."Is that even a question!" Agent O shouted and they started to run through the halls trying to escape Agent A. They ran down a serious collection of hallways and still couldn't shake her but eventually they jumped into an elevator and she ran past them as the elevator closed and went down to the ground level.

Agent O's POV
Once we were outside the building we went into Amity after changing out of our suits. It feels weird to walk around like this."What are we going to do now?" Agent K asked."I gotta be honest. Phantom did help out a lot. I mean a good example was with the Ghost King Attack and recapturing Freakshow again...even if don't remember much of that night, just that we were really tired." I said.

"Yeah, I didn't get why we were supposed to hunt him. I think that ghosts are just troubled souls left behind. Phantom was young when he first arrived. Fourteen." Agent K said."That's a young age to die...maybe we should just talk to him and figure out what to do." I said.

"How?"

"We just track him down tonight and...chat. No violence."

That night
Danny and Sam were flying around making sure there wasn't any more surprises. Danny landed on a roof top."Clear over here, what about you?" Danny asked. Sam was at the other side of town and they were using the Fenton Communicators."It's clear over here as well." Sam said.

"Any agents?" She added."About that..." Danny said. He turned around to see Agent K and O."Wait! We just want to talk." Agent K said."Yeah right. I may be a ghost but I'm not stupid!" Danny spat. Sam landed next to Danny.

"What do you want!" Sam asked."The GIW facility is being shut down. We just want to talk. We're no longer agents. We don't even have weapons on us." Agent O said.

"We're still not coming closer." Danny said."That's fine." Agent K said."Why do you want to talk?" Sam asked."We just want to know what exactly happened today." Agent K said."A ghost mind controlled us. The destruction wasn't our fault." Sam said.

"That ghost was never seen as far as we know. Will he be a threat next time?"

"He's captured and placed in a secure location in the Ghost Zone. He won't get out for awhile...I hope." Danny said.

"We also want to apologize."

"What for?" Sam asked confused and frowned."For hunting you two. The reason we are out of a job is because the President saw that you two are protecting the town better than the agents ever could. So we are here to say sorry." Agent K said.

"But why...you were only doing your jobs." Danny said."Yes, but it is clear you died young and hunting you might as well could've been like hunting a kid that's alive." Agent O said.

"Ohhh." Danny and Sam said."Excuse us for a moment." Sam said and the couple turned their back to the agents and started to speak in hushed voices."How are we sure this is some trick?"

"Look at their clothes. Their not wearing their weapons and I don't feel any ecto energy coming from them. They have no weapons." Danny said.

"Yeah, but maybe they are using that has as a trick. Maybe we're surrounded by agents that has weapons." Sam said and Danny looked at the view, seeming to think.

"Alright, we'll leave but we're not going to be rude." Danny said."Uh, we accept your apology but sorry to cut this short, but we still have a lot of ground to cover and make sure there aren't any ghosts that's going to attack." Danny said.

The agents nodded and left using the fire escape. Immediately Danny and Sam flew away.

"That was weird...right?"

"Agents apologizing to us?...Yes definitely."