Chapter4

Danny's POV
Sam and I haven't gone to school for atleast a week now and we haven't gone home either while Jazz and Tucker was covering for us."Can't Dan just attack and get it over with?!" I shouted as we stood on the top of the building."Shouting isn't going to help." Sam said and I calmed down."Why of all things good and bad did I get the evil future self?" I asked."Don't ask me." Sam said and I just sat down next to her. "I feel Dan is planning something bigger then just turning me evil." I said.

"Your right. This time I want the evil version of Sam to be with me." He said as he ecto blasted us but I shot some ice at him freezing his hand while Sam and I quickly get in a battle stance."When did you get ice powers?" Dan asked as he shoots his ice powers at me."Just when Undergrowth attacked Amity." I said as I shot my ice through my eyes."Dan why did you really turn evil?" Sam asked. Dan just smirked as the ice on his hand was now broken."The Fruitloop forced me to my human half didn't want to give his precious ghost powers away so the negativity when to the ghost half as he pulled me out. Then again I do have Vlad's evil influence aswell." Dan said and my eyes widen."I knew it!" I shouted but Dan knocked us unconscious.

I know it's a really really really really really short but I don't want the excitement to happen so early in the book so. I hope you understand if not then it's your problem. Enjoy the really really really really really really little cliffhanger!!-LadyNoir303