Epilogue (Part 2)

A/N: Thank you for waiting. Here is the last part of the Epilogue. :)

Will really appreciate your comments! Love you. 

Epilogue Part 2 (Last Part)

"For as much as Jillian and Cyrus have consented together in holy matrimony, and have pledged their love and loyalty to each other, and have declared the same by the joining and the giving of rings, by the power vested in me, and as witnessed by friends and family, I now pronounce you husband and wife . . ."

Mitch shrieked after the minister said those lines. She's so excited and she almost pushed Jillian.

The bride and groom are now facing each other. And wow, Cyrus blushed after he took off Jillian's veil. He also couldn't remove that smile plastered on his lips.

Ah, puso ko. Matutunaw na yata ako sa sobrang cute niya.

"Ayan na! Takpan niyo na ang mata ng mga bata!" Guian yelled from where he is seated. Jusko. Sobrang kulit talaga ng isang 'to.

"Cyrus, you may now . . . hug your wife," the minister joked.

"What? No!" agad na sagot ni Cyrus. Nagtawanan kaming lahat sa reaksyon niya.

"Pastor, utang na loob. 'Wag mo ng patagalin pa 'to. Excited na 'yung kaibigan ko!" Guian jeered. "Thirty years nang naghihintay 'yan. Baka naman po!"

Mahabaging langit . . .

"Guian!" dinig kong suway ni James sa kaniya.

Nagtawanan ang mga tao sa paligid.

The minister chuckled and looked at Cyrus. "You many now . . . kiss your bride."

Everyone has gone crazy and they are screaming their hearts out. Sobrang ingay at wala akong ibang naririnig kung hindi ang sigawan.

The shrieking became louder when Cyrus pulled Jillian's waist and leaned closer to her. He whispered something to her—to which Jillian smiled and said something back.

Then, finally . . . they kissed.

Tears of joy are falling from my eyes as I look at them. After waiting for a very, very long time, finally . . . they already had their first kiss.

Everything is really beautiful in His time.

This moment is so glorious.

The heavens must be rejoicing with them, too.

After the ceremony, there was a short picture-taking. We then proceeded to the beachside where the reception will be held. They chose to have a summer marquee themed reception by the beach. This is the reason why they asked their guests to wear something comfortable that they can use to walk on the sands.

"Ligaya niya, oh." Guian laughed while looking at the groom who's all smiles while entertaining the guests. Shifting his attention to us, he said, "Pagtripan natin mamaya si Cyrus. 'Wag niyong patutunugin 'yung mga baso. Kala niya hahayaan ko siyang maging masaya ngayon, ha." He let out a diabolic laugh afterward.

Ayaw niyang gawin namin 'yun para raw hindi mahalikan ni Cyrus si Jillian. Kainis talaga ang isang 'to. Kasal na nga 'yung dalawa, ang higpit pa rin!

"'Wag mo kaming i-damay sa kalokohan mo, Guian," James hissed.

Together with me on the table are Japheth, Guian, Mitch, and James. There are two more seats saved for Lucas and Brianna but they're not around because they're playing with Ran's kids. Happy na sila sa isang tabi habang pinaglalaruan ang mga buhangin na nasa ilalim.