NIGHT SCHOOL(PART III)AYATO'S LEMON

I just wanted to go to the library and for some reason I met some very irritating people and obviously that pancake would be there. I looked at them and put my headphones on listening to confident, and then the leader of the pancake face club started insulting me saying I'm  a slut and I don't deserve to be with the Sakamaki's I glanced at Yui and saw her smirking (start playing music now) so I just stared blankly then the lead bitch slapped me I held back and looked down with my hair covering my eyes which had turned ruby red as I smirked.
Like this but with white hair👇

     I looked up and they noticed my eyes and shivered then the leader wanted to slap me again the n I looked at her and said "so you think you deserve to be with them, well that's funny I'm with them and they don't have a problem with it, (fangs ...

     I looked up and they noticed my eyes and shivered then the leader wanted to slap me again the n I looked at her and said "so you think you deserve to be with them, well that's funny I'm with them and they don't have a problem with it, (fangs elongate) I smirked then continued so why should  I care what you think.At the moment Yui realized she messed up and ran away but the girls didn't notice, I realized they wanted to try and kill me and I just waited to see what they'll do next it's intriguing then one of them lunged at me but in a second they lay dead with their decapitated bodies and I cleaned up and it was spotless, that was so tiring.
       Hey Ayato I know you're there, then he came out he was scared yet interested he came towards me and he had this mischievous smirk and that's bad I am real tired and I don't think I have enough strength to fight him, if I teleport now I won't be able to use my powers for a while because of exhaustion, I'm sure I'm a one in a million kind of person that experiences this when trying to go to a library. During my thinking session I did not notice how close I and Ayato were and this is not gonna go well if i don't leave where do I teleport to ugh I teleported to a random class In the school and rested in the wall, the class was empty I was relaxed then out of nowhere Aysto pinned me to the wall, how the heck did he find me I was in a random room but it should have taken a while. Right now I'm in a very unsatisfactory situation but damn Ayato looks so hot right now, sexual urges it's not the time right now , ugh "fuck me", then I heard Ayato reply"gladly". Shit I said that I said that out loud, why am i like this. I realized Ayato has been quiet for quite a while then he made this face like he had an idea and we all know when he has an idea it isn't good.
(Ayato's POV)
     She looked so beautiful and I can have her right now all to myself, I thought as I watched her kill those students as Yui ran away. I felt a bit scared but I was intrigued then she called me out. How did she know, I noticed she was tired, so that means she won't be able to fight back I had a mischievous grin on my face and she noticed, then she looked like she was contemplating something then she teleported. Wow that was unexpected but this is going to be fun a game of hide and seek. She didn't realise but she had a scent of blood on her from when she killed those girls it's not noticeable to the eye but I can smell it .
    I found her and pinned her against a wall in the empty room and saw a look of shock on her face, she looked so cute I couldn't help myself I thought of different ways to have her but then I looked at her blue eyes I couldn't help myself, I pulled the ribbon and exposed her neck and bit her.
Back to Ruby's POV
  He bit me and it felt good and I tried to hold back my moans note:vampire bites only hurt humans it's a nice sensation to other creatures. He noticed and bit down harder and I couldn't control the moans, he smirked as he placed my lap around his wait and I grabbed his neck and kissed giving in to the pleasure  then I placed his forehead on mine

And then I saw a swarm of memories that belonged to him and tears fell from my eyes, I hugged  him he needed love, he deserved love even if he was a jerk sometimes he held me and then said Ruby your boobs are soft, ok scratch that this guy is a je...

And then I saw a swarm of memories that belonged to him and tears fell from my eyes, I hugged  him he needed love, he deserved love even if he was a jerk sometimes he held me and then said Ruby your boobs are soft, ok scratch that this guy is a jerk but he's a caring jerk. We left the class and realized school was over and everyone was looking at us, mainly Yui glaring, if looks could kill I'd be six feet under and Reiji scolded me and I felt bad, and he said he was going to punish me once we get home, well my brain couldn't be any dirtier because I just thought that was kinky Laito was smirking as I,sat beside him and he held me close and Shu on my right side placed his head in my lap and I gave Kanato a smile as he talked to teddy and gave me a really cute smile and Little Tsunbaru just being a cutie and Ayato shouting at Laito for touching me as I cradled Shu's hair and combed through it with my hand, I'm surrounded by handsome boys all round they make me feel happy it's been a while since I've been like this hasn't it.

Sorry for the late update I'm not a constant writer but I do my best hope you like it.