They Care

So I'm actually not bothered by this but my question is why'd you guys, umm kidnap me and this time I need a detailed explanation because u can't tell me you can't say, if so I'll leave asap. They all sweat dropped and started to explain something about being the eve and having to choose Adam, I kinda zoned out for a while but technically like the Adam and Eve in the bible right. But how exactly did I become the eve. They looked pretty stressed so I shrugged it off. They weren't as intimidating as the sakamaki's.
I'm pretty bored, it's 9pm by this time I'm meant to be at night school by now, and I have a problem, I feel sick and I have a splitting headache, it hurts like hell. Ruki took me to the room I'll be using and said I won't be going to school for two weeks and that Azusa will stay home with me. I was ok with that. I went to take a refreshing hour bath it was so soothing it's kinda weird I've gotten used to seeing a sakamaki brother in my room all the time I kinda miss them. I changed my clothes to something comfy and snug

And I went downstairs and got comfy completely forgetting that azusa was home I listened my fav song speaking of which I haven't reall sung for a while maybe I should sing a bit it would just help me calm down

(At the end she started to cry)
How Ironic this is for someone who doesn't believe in God to ask for one I'm horrible aren't I.
(She starts to have flashbacks of her family)
All the information was coming to fast I can't process it, it hurts so bad I can't, then suddenly I saw azusa beside me, he smiled and cut himself, his face was warm like he wanted to be in pain with me although it seems he already cut himself a lot he noticed that i was in a lot of pain he didn't want me to go through it alone. I pat him on the head and then outta nowhere he kissed me ok this is odd this isn't his character I assume he kinda reminds me of Kanato. Then out of nowhere I saw his memories, he was once a human and he was bullied and hurt so much he got used to it, in fact he started to like it. Human's really are terrible to hurt our own kind even as children. He broke the kiss and tears rolled from my eyes he's been through so much. I hugged him and he asked if I could cut him, and I agreed I'd do what he wants he can have whatever he wants as long as I'm here. I smiled warmly. He smiled and said "Ruby.... let's.... go look..... at my knife....collection. I followed him .
Then my head started to hurt like my head was hit with a hammer multiple times, I couldn't focus on anything, I heard more voices I think the brothers are back they were all panicking even Ruki, I assumed he was the calmest of them all though and for some reason they had that face the face the sakamaki's showed me I didn't really get but like they were worried, THEY CARED.

I'm so so so so sorry for not updating for so long I had exam, but I'm done and I'll be updating more so i hope u guys liked this chapter. Sorry it's shorter than usual, I kinda have writers block so please I'd appreciate some ideas.