Arriving at the mansion

I got home and saw a flabbergasted Yui looking at the screen and I smirked she found out . "Hey Yui take a picture it'll last longer". Then she started throwing a temper tantrum on why people think I'm awesome and I don't really have talent that I'm just a slut that her dad picked up from some gutter, fuck her ranting is really annoying and I'm the younger one. I walk to my room and pack and note nothing that I packed was given to me by this shitty family I bought everything with my money, and I was so relaxed cause Seiji had already left and tomorrow was the day I and dumbass flat plate downstairs were leaving. I put on my headphones and fell asleep.
I woke up the next day to a screaming Yui, oh if only I could kill people without being questioned it would be so convenient to kill flat plate. I freshener up and wore a black cropped top with a short black skirt and a huge black hoodie and black and white sneakers with black socks with a black cap with a black choker what can I say I love black and my favourite lollipop👇

I got out with my stuff and saw yui wearing shorts and I questioned what she was trying to show off and a pink off shoulder top , I was about to enter the car when she pushed me and entered first, my eyes turned red and I had to calm down so I wou...

I got out with my stuff and saw yui wearing shorts and I questioned what she was trying to show off and a pink off shoulder top , I was about to enter the car when she pushed me and entered first, my eyes turned red and I had to calm down so I wouldn't kill her.
I got out my headphones and started listening to my new album Royal pain it had 27.3million downloads the second it was released when I found out I was over the moon and then I went home to see a piece of shit that lived with me, but I bear the pain and conquer it like a boss. "And I'm really gonna miss street fighting but I made sure that they never forget not one of them by whooping their asses in a day as a goodbye, those guys are sure gonna hate me". I fell asleep then the driver woke me up he blushed a little and I was cute and now my flirty side has begun to show, he had brought my bags out for me so I thanked with a peck on his cheek ,and I just noticed flat plate isn't wait it's raining she just entered someone's house without knocking a mansion for that matter, it looked so cool like straight out of a horror movie, then I walked into the home to se Yui kneeling in front of a chair that had a hottie with red hair on the chair and she was touching him I face palmed "Baka" you don't just waltz into someone's house without knocking and go start touching a random guy.
For some reason she was panicking and thought the guy was dead, I noticed he was pale, this guy is definitely supernatural l, then the guy pulled yui to the chair and placed her under him and he said some stuff I didn't hear but I saw fangs and he was about to bite yui then I realized she was enjoying this, and I'm the slut. This guy is a vampire and then a wannabe sebastian scolded the red head and he let yui go as he complained "why is it you interrupt at the good part". Then I saw yui looking disappointed this girl is dumb as fuck. The red head whom I discovered his name to be Ayato called Yui pancake, how the heck did I not think of that I removed my lollipop and started laughing and then Ayato and wannabe Sebastian looked at me and then wannabe sebastian scolded me. "I'm sorry for I and that dumbass' behaviour, please forgive our manners, pancake and I are sister I am Ruby Komori and pancake over there is Yui, out father said he sent word that we would stay here", then Ayato asked pancake why she didn't say anything then she looked confused and was like did you called me pancake 🤦‍♀️
He then pointed to me and said "do you think she's a pancake with those melons", I blushed a bit and then a butler came, out of thin air and took my bags the wannabe sebastian whose name was actually Reiji led us to the living room to discuss what was going on cause he was not informed of our arrival.
But I know one thing they may be vampires but they are so hot, fan girl side activated.😍

Yui's sister(Harem Style)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara