Last gig before leaving [EDITED]

Name:Ruby Komori
Age:16
Race:probably not human(read to find out)
Hair colour:pure white
Eye colour: changes depending on emotion normal sky blue, excited purple, annoyed angry or seeing yui too much red.and finally gold in savage mode
Personality: nice when you get to know her , she is a bad ass and her cute face most times betray her personality she is also a huge flirt and daring. Likes:oversized hoodies, ice cream(who doesn't), singing, reading, street fights, horror movies,and insulting yui.the sakamaki brothers.
Dislikes:everything about yui(no offence for yui fans), and the rest????
Description: pure white hair natural eye colour sky blue definitely not flat 36C with curves in all the right places.
Real family members:????(read to find out

I have lived in this shitty place for 10 years and was adopted by seiji komori that fake priest bastard he tortured me and used me as a slave and you know what I got used to it it didn't hurt anymore then he stopped but he still looked at me with hatred and disgust I didn't really give a damn. Then there's flat plate a.k.a yui she was the churches angel she thought she had the looks of one to but in comparison to me even that fake priest couldn't say it without being nervous, "I know I'm beautiful I don't need to be told after all my beauty brought me fame, two years ago when that fake priest stopped torturing me I snuck out of the church and somehow someone caught me singing in the park his name was Michael, he kind of discovered me, he made me feel good about myself and helped me try new things and he kind of introduced me to street fighting".
"I developed this love for street fighting it's exciting and I've never lost a match , well it's almost like I'm cheating cause of this unknown power I always have surging through my body when I have very intense emotions". "Then talking about the flat plate bitch a.k.a yui she is so fucking nasty but do you know what's funny she's a slut but she's got nothing to show for it and honestly apart from her face she's just..........., also my singing career has made quite a turn for the better I was meant to go for a world tour but that would blow my cover right now in church they can't find out yet and I'm sure you're wondering why they don't notice it when I'm singing", I wear a black mask that has f**k written in the front in white but i decided to reveal in my next concert which is today,moving on my father p-p I cannot emphasize the sarcasm

Tonight fak--- I mean my father called me down and looking at me with that disgusted look I wasn't really in the mood I have a concert in the next 1 hour so I've got to put up with their shit for now. "So father you called" and unfortunately flat plate was there , my eyes turned blood red as I tried to cool down as she said"how dare you call my father yours you are just adopted ". My prayer right now is that I don't kill this bitch on the spot , I just looked at one of the faded scars on my hand while he spoke" I will be going abroad for a while so you both will be staying with some relatives". My ears perked up for a sec then I realized the both anything but that. Then I heard yui's irritating voice complaining saying "why does that wierd slut have to go with me, well I just left I have some fans to attend to, but I have to tell Michael that I'm moving and today is gonna be fun.
Why? Because I'm doing my face reveal in front of over a million fans and I'm sure yui and father would be in for a real show . I got quite a lot of money question is why didn't I leave, i don't know just didn't really occur to me but any way I've got to put my clothes I'm wearing a black mini skirt with a white tucked in top and an huge purple and black jacket that reaches right below my ass, looks like👇

 I got quite a lot of money question is why didn't I leave, i don't know just didn't really occur to me but any way I've got to put my clothes I'm wearing a black mini skirt with a white tucked in top and an huge purple and black jacket that reach...

.I'm a bit nervous for the face reveal but excited so my eyes were vibrant purple . I walked on to the stage and I heard screaming and shouting everyone eager to hear me sing (song is down here)

When I finished there was so much cheering and I was happy but I'm gonna have to go for a while.i went backstage to see Michael he gave me a huge hug and said he would talk to me, he was like my big brother and I appreciate him a lot.
And I went home to pack and I really wish I didn't have to but that man that I call a father would chase me to the ends of the earth and I don't think I'm in the mood for that.