Uncontrollable Affection

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. The names, characters, businesses, places, events and even incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please, do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this in any way. Please obtain permission from the author. Plagiarism is a big crime.

Avoid mentioning other writers and their characters. It's disrespectful on my part. I'm not sensitive though but it's just that I will not tolerate you to disrespect me or to other writers out there. Nagmumute po ako ng readers if necessary.

Be aware of missing words, error, grammatical and misspelled words in every chapters you may encounter. I will tell you first that some scenes are clichè, boring and has loop holes.

This novel is not perfect as you expected, so if you find this boring, I suggest you may quit reading than throwing me inappropriate words. Take note and always remember that the writer of this story is unprofessional and new to the field of writing.

Lastly, I would like to apologize in advance for the strong language that might be offended to your part.

A Reminder From The Chaotic Author:

If you are confused to my work, the only solution is to reread the chapters so that your mind will be clear as water. Heheh.

May we read quietly and not insult the writer so that our lives will be peaceful. Thank you! You may come across some chapters that are not pleasant so be careful reading.

Happy reading and keep safe! By the way, Read At Your Own Risk!

_

diezeillelah