SEVEN

For the first time in a long while, your mother was home. You were okay with her for being gone for so long, as long as she spent every moment she was around with you. And she never failed at that.

Though your father was still away, you were glad at least one of your parents were here.

You only wished she would dial down her excitement. She was more into your class's party than you were, rummaging through your closet to find a pretty bathing suit and clothes. You just say on your bed and laughed as she kept flinging clothes back and forth.

Finally, she stopped and turned to you while holding an orange one piece. (*Pic above*)

"I like it." You smiled at her.

It was currently 10 o'clock and you had planned to be at the station by 11.

"Me too," your mom replied as she looked at the bathing suit, shaking her head in affirmation. "Now put that in a bag. Let me search for clothes." She threw the bathing suit to you as she started rummaging for clothes once again.

You got out a black knapsack and stuffed the bathing suit in. You turned back to her and she'd brought out a pretty black and white romper. Another thing you were grateful for was your mom's taste in clothes.

"This is it." She held it out to you.

"Thanks mom." You smiled at her as you took the romper.

You changed into the clothes and laid back down on the bed, scrolling through your phone

'°°'
'°°'

The station was fairly crowded when you arrived there, it wasn't a shock seeing as it was Saturday. After asking for your mom's permission, you were allowed to go to the water park without Igor breathing down your neck.

You sat on a bench to wait for your train, your eyes glancing around. They landed on a familiar ash blonde and you almost screamed as you ran and tackled him into a hug.

"The fuck is wrong with you! Whiteboard! Get the fuck off me!" He swore as he tried to pry you off of his back.

"Come on, Bakugo. Just one hug." You pleaded with an amused smirk on your face.

"Get off or I'll blast you!"

The blonde boy managed to get you off him and pushed you away before straightening his clothes. He looked up to glare at you.

"Why the fuck are you here, anyways?"

"This is the station closest to my home." You shrugged as you moved to stand next to him.

He grunted in reply, not looking at you. You didn't bother to start a conversation, it would just be a waste of time. So you stood next to each other as the you waited for your train to arrive.

You looked at Bakugo, he was wearing khaki shorts and a red t-shirt. His ash blonde hair still resembled the spikes of a porcupine. Without his usual scowl, Bakugo had a surprisingly attractive face. Not to mention his muscular body was also very attractive, sporting slightly feminine features like his slim waist and rounded butt. You didn't fail to notice his very defined pectoral muscles.

"Come on, whiteboard. You're gonna make us miss the train." He grabbed your wrist as he pulled you towards into the train.

"Oh right, thanks." You smiled up at him as you grabbed hold of the bars above, Bakugo doing the same next to you.

"Whatever." He grunted.

You looked around, you'd been on a train before but it was so long ago you'd forgotten how crowded it could get. You still had enough room to breathe but the stares you got from the makes you could see unnerved you. You didn't think of looking behind you as you felt states at the back of your head.

You hadn't noticed when Bakugo moved from his position next to you to stand right behind you, leaning over your back. The feeling of his body pressed behind caused a blush to rise on your cheeks.

"Bakugo?" You shaking asked.

"Too many people have been staring at your butt. If you hadn't been daydreaming like an idiot then you might've gotten a seat instead of having to stand." He growled.

"Just when you're starting to sound nice you go adding an insult." You laughed at him, " ...but thanks. A lot."

"Don't mention it."

You relaxed at that moment, thinking that the awkwardness had passed but your body tensed back up again when you felt Bakugo grinding against your butt.

"What are you doing?" You harshly whispered, attempting to ignore the shiver that ran down your spine.

"I haven't forgotten what you did on the first day. Consider this payback." You felt his dick harden as he continued to grind it against you.

You looked around, hoping that no one could see what was going on between the both of you.

"And when you get hard?" You asked, trying to get him to stop.

"I've got a right hand for that." You could hear the amusement in his voice.

You didn't know what else to do; you couldn't leave because Bakugo was your only protection against the others that had been staring against you.

"Instead of panicking," he whispered into your ear, "...you could try to enjoy this." He ended his statement with a soft thrust of his hips.

You swore under your breath as you relaxed your tense muscles. You grinded against Bakugo's crotch, feeling him let out a shaky breath on your neck. You bit your lip to hold down your moan.

"Yeah, that's what I mean." He praised as he continued.

Soon, your stop was announced and the doors slid open. You wasted no time as you hurriedly stepped out of the train, Bakugo following behind you.

"Stop standing around, dumbass. Let's go." You walked to the water park side by side.

" You walked to the water park side by side