SIX

The first few weeks of school flew by like a breeze. Bakugo and you still had some rare steamy encounters, though you both kept it between yourselves. You'd also gotten quite close to Shinsou and Uraraka. It wasn't difficult to figure out the latter's feelings for the explosive blonde, though she seemed to try to hide it especially from you. Maybe because you were close to the boy and she didn't feel comfortable with letting you know. You weren't sure the reason and tried not to get too nosy concerning the lives of others.

You were currently having lunch, where you sat next to Bakugo at his table. You wholeheartedly regretted eating your home made lunch in class on your first day, one taste of the delicious food prepared by Lunch Rush and you never brought your own food again, preferring to eat from the Pro Hero.

"You know you eat like a shitty pig right?" Bakugo asked, looking at you as you gulped down the tasty food.

You felt his knuckles rubbing softly against your exposed thighs for a while until he grasped your skin, lightly squeezing the soft flesh. You eyed him but his expression gave nothing away.

"I've never really had such food before, and junks were looked down upon in my family so I didn't see much of it." You explained, still gulping down my food.

In retaliation to Bakugo caressing your thighs, you placed your hand on his crotch, allowing only the tips of your fingers to graze the bulge that was slowly hardening under your touch.

Mina piped up, "Is your family some kind of health obsessed or something?" She asked, everyone paused to look at you.

"Yeah, kinda." You said nonchalantly, "And my mom doesn't like Japanese food much so I didn't have a lot of it."

Bakugo momentarily removed his hand from your thigh to force yours to take full hold of his growing erection. A shaky breath left his lips as he placed his hand back, slightly pushing through the hem of your skirt as he rubbed your inner thigh.

"Well no worries," You looked at Kaminari who was staring smugly at you, "I'll happily snuggle several sweets and Japanese cuisine to you."

"Thanks Kaminari."

"You're welcome." Kaminari replied.

"Excuse me," Uraraka's soft voice stopped the laughter. Bakugo and you quickly ripped your arms off each other as you turned to look at her, she was smiling shyly as she bent down by your side, "The others and I were thinking of throwing a little party, just to celebrate being second years. I just wanted to tell you guys."

"Sounds like fun!" Mina said and jumped her fist in the air, " Count me in."

"I'm up for it." Kaminari agreed and Kirishima nodded.

Sero merely gave thumbs up.

"Yeah, whatever." Bakugo grunted, you scoffed at his feigned lack of enthusiasm.

"That's cool." You said to the rosy cheeks girl who smiled back at you.

"Awesome! Tomorrow, at a water park, I'll text you guys which one. Most of us are meeting up at the train station at 11:30, you don't have to though, we're just planning to get to there by 12:30." She explained and left to go back to her table.

"I get to see you boys without shirts?" You asked, wiggling your brows in a funny manner. Mina snorted.

"If you wanted to see me shirtless so badly, you could have just asked." Kaminari wiggled his own brows in response to yours. You chuckled and leaned closer to the boy.

"And what if I'm asking right now?"

"Wouldn't you rather we were alone? Just in case you got any urges, I could readily satisfy them."