Chapter 10

(Sorry I haven't updated this fanfic in a while. -.- I've been busy with school work and I've been in the hospital twice. I'm really sorry.)

'You're my queen,' His raspy tone still bounced around in my head, if it wasn't for Sam shaking me I wouldn't have thought I had woken up. I would have still thought I was in that dream, or was it a dream? It felt pretty real to me. 'My queen...' His fingers skimming across my arm sent shivers down my spine, and I snapped my arm away from his touch. I shook my head trying to bring myself back to reality--but it was stuck in my head. He was stuck in my head. Of all the people; I had the devil after me. I had finally snapped back to reality, Sam was hovering over top of me. His chocolate brown puppy eyes full of worry and alert--oh yeah Lucifer was after him too. The Youngest Winchester helped me sit up on the bed, his hand on my back for support. "You alright? You passed out on us there," Sam's tone was concerned, he arched an eyebrow awaiting my reply.

"I-I'm fine," I lied fiddling with the turquoise blanket someone must have covered me with. It only took a matter of seconds before I realized someone else's eyes were glued to me like a child waiting for their mother to hand them their allowance. My eyes snapped up from the blanket and moved around the room--Gabriel stood against the wall casually eating what looked like a cherry sucker. I could only sigh, where was Dean? I turned back to Sam frowning, "Where's Dean?" My voice was cracking like I hadn't spoke in weeks.

"Dean-o ran back to his baby to grab a couple things, since brother Luci sent his pet." Gabriel spoke up, popping the sucker out of his mouth. He pushed off the wall walking towards me, pointing the sweet treat in my direction, "You. You are lying. Lucifer had a hold on your pretty ass. You can't lie about that." He said, stopping at the edge of the bed. Sam's head spun around; his eyes giving me one of his infamous looks of sadness.

"Jess did Lu--he come into your dreams?" I huffed growing annoyed at how many questions I have been asked in the matter of five minutes. I shoved the blanket off of me crossing my legs.

"He did, alright? He did. He appeared in my dream and said he wanted me as his wife or whatever. Can you just stop asking questions? I just woke up five minutes ago." I told them, gathering what patience I had I flipped my legs off the bed and headed towards the bathroom. Shutting and locking the door behind me. "Gabriel if you appear in here I will shove that sucker up your ass!" I growled through the door hitting it softly. Gabriel chuckled; smirking as he turned to Sam.

"She's a feisty one, ain't she?" Gabriel chuckled elbowing Sam's side, his expression suddenly turned serious. "While Little Miss Devil Bride is in the bathroom I need to talk to you ." He crossed his arms giving Sam a serious look, "About Lucifer. Sam he's not only after Jess, he's after you too. You can't forget that." Sam's face twisted into annoyance and anger.

"I haven't forgot about it Gabriel, trust me. I haven't. He appears in my dreams saying he needs my consent in order to possess me. He won't stop appearing in my dreams. I haven't had a full nights rest in about a week and a half."

"I could help you with that, there's this sheild I could put up that he won't be able to get through. I don't think. I haven't done the sheild thing in a while so I wouldn't know until we tried it out."

"Wouldn't it be easier to just face Lucifer? Or how about figuring out a way to throw him back in the cage?" I chirped in, standing in the doorway of the bathroom. Gabriel shot me a look as if he was surprised I had been listening. "Geez, sorry. I was just thinking up ideas, I'll just stay out of your conversation." I held my hands up in defeat, "But seriously when is Dean going to be back? I'm as hungry as a horse and I feel like my body is eating itself."

"He shouldn't be much longer, I had to retrieve his precious angel Castiel so he could safely travel to his baby. Samsquatch wouldn't let him go alone since the whole hell hound thing."

"Can't you just make something appear? Like pancakes? Or a steak? Something before I die of hunger..." I threw myself on the extra bed beside him, groaning loudly, "How about chinese?" Gabriel sighed snapping his fingers--a plateful of food appearing on the bed beside me.

"As long as you're quiet enough so Samsquatch and I can finish our conversation." I nodded happily, pulling the plate of food over to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We roughly spent two days in a motel cramped together--I didn't see why Gabriel wouldn't use his powers to extend the room. He said it was because it would give off too much energy and angel energy could be tracked with a certain angel weapon and he didn't know if Lucifer could get his hands on it or not. Over the next couple days; Sam, Dean, Gabriel and I spent it traveling to the Winchester brothers closets friend. Bobby Singer. The whole way there consist of talking about hunts that went wrong, demons, the king of hell and times when you could walk outside without worrying about getting attacked by angels/demons. The faint purr of the impala grew fainter and fainter as we pulled into what I was thinking Bobby's drveway. My eyes moved around to all the junk/treasure. He must have used to run a junkyard or used to be a machanic. Dean killed the power to his baby, throwing the door open and climbed out. "Listen here, Gabriel. Bobby has met angels before--well mostly only Cas--he's never met an Arch-Angel so keep your mojo powers to yourself. No turning anyone into fruitcake or making strippers appear."

"Relax, Dean-o. I'm not turning anyone into anything. But the stripper part; I make no promises. Come on who can resist strippers?" Gabriel chuckled throwing Dean a devilish smirk. I rolled my eyes climbing out. "Ecspecially, Dean-o Winchester." He clicked his tongue.

"If they're male strippers you wouldn't be so happy about it," I threw in, walking by the two. They both stopped turning around to watch me walk away. "That got you two to shut up, now come on. Let's get inside before one of you decide to kill the other one." Sam followed after me, he just shook his head climbing up the front porch steps. He knocked on the door anxiously. The screen door flew open--an older man with a beard, wearing a ball cap and torn up jeans greeted us. He shot Sam a look.

"Good to see ya' boy, but next time call before you decide to pop up on my front porch. Rufus had me doing research." Bobby pulled Sam into a hug smiling, he pulled away looking at me, "This must be Jessica Becka. Your father called a couple days ago, asking about angels. I didn't tell him crap." I blinked staring at Bobby in confusion. "What?" He glanced between Sam and I.

"My father is dead. Demons killed him."