Chapter 15

It was a living hell getting from one end of town to another, with no cell phone or way to contact an angel. Dean rested his arm on my shoulder steadying himself as he limped along, he had handed over the duffle bag since it had gotten a bit too heavy for him to carry. I wasn't going to argue, he was in pain, so we had to stop. I used an old shirt and some sticks to help straighten out his leg, getting a big stick and had him use it to help him walk. Thank goodness he wasn't in the arguing sort of mood.

"Do you think Sam was visited by king dick? Maybe Lucifer let it slip word that we were wrecked somewhere." Dean spoke up, grunting in pain, a little too much pressure had grown in his broken limb. We had to stop every now and again so it wouldn't get too bad. It was already bad enough as it was.

I snorted, "I doubt it, he's a smart angel. He knows what to speak about and when. He isn't going to give our location away because he doesn't have what he wants, and that would be me." I pointed to myself glancing at Dean from the corner of my eye, turning to him and grabbed his wrist. "Sit down, Dean, you're hurting. It's swollen up a few sizes bigger." I made him sit down, pulling his pants leg up. "I don't want to give you anymore painkillers, might throw you for a loop if I do." Dean nodded tilting his head back. "Wrap your arm around me and put no pressure on that leg. We need to keep going, someone will have to see us on the way, maybe they'll stop and give us a ride to the hospital or something."

The eldest Winchester rose to his feet wrapping an arm around my neck, leaning into me and began following my footsteps. On my other shoulder I had the dufflebag. No one stopped for miles, going on our third mile I sat Dean on a bale of hay, the makeshift bandage I made tore and he was bleeding again. I stood beside the road waving my arms at an approaching car, praying someone would stop. My prayers were answered when a female came to a stop in an old Honda, asking what we needed. I explained to her Dean and I were in a car wreck and we had no phone, asking her nicely to take Dean and I to the hospital. Being as nice as she was she agreed. The moment we entered the hospital I asked to use a phone, before I even picked the electronic up a hand touched my shoulder. Quickly I turned around coming face to face with Gabriel.

"What the hell happened?" Gabriel demanded.