Chapter 12

His fingers wrapped around the scotch glass, tilting the half empty container from side to side. Watching the contents flow over the sides little by little--but that didn't bother him. No, he wasn't worried about a little spilled scotch. Like they say: Don't cry over spilled milk. The whole devil ran down to Georgia situation was on his mind. He needed to figure out a way to get rid of him and certainly the Winchesters and that Jessica girl would want to eliminate him also. taking him out would mean he would have to work with the very morons that are trying to kill him. A soft sigh left his lips, shifting in the bar stool he sat upon. If his plan went perfectly then he would be king, he would be the ruler of hell. Be in control of all those demons. But for now he was just the king of the crossroad's. Yes, it was quite a big title to hold but not big enough for his liking. If he could get another with a little work he would. And that is exactly what he was going to do. He lightly sat the glass down pushing it across the wooden surface, "Next time, darling. I have some buisness to take care of." He smirked glinting at the dirty blonde bar tender. She was around her mid 30's--and wanted a new life. With that he disappeared just as soon as he came.

------------------------------------------------>

It was around 2 in the afternoon when someone finally woke Jess up--not that she had much sleep anyways. Sleep was hard to come by when the devil was on your ass. Or in this case marked your ass as his. There was no escaping him. Dean went out on a usual beer run; no one was in the least bit surprised he was going out to grab some. What Bobby didn't understand was why didn't Gabriel just use his mojo to make some appear. The Trickster simply said that Lucifer could have found a weapon that could track this power arch-angels give off when they use their powers. Around 2:30 both Sam and Gabriel got into a heated argument over Lucifer using hell hounds. Since they were a creature of hell and Lucifer was an angel.

I moaned rubbing my eyes again, the loud arguing of Sam and Gabriel echoing off the walls of the kitchen. It made my patience wear thin; wanting to stand up and punch them both in the jaw. Or yell at them to shut up. I finally turned my head in their direction,speaking up, "Lucifer is an arch-angel. He can do whatever he wants. Just like Gabriel could turn you into a moose if you don't shut your pie hole." Gabriel smirked smugly crossing his arms over his chest--a look on his face that said "Yeah she's on my side so watch it, kiddo". I rubbed the bridge of my nose, "Your bickering gave me a headache, morons....."

Sam frowned walking out of the room; his footsteps disappearing upstairs. I could hear them patter into the bathroom then back down the squeaky old stairs. "Here, some Tylenol." Sam smiled handing me the two small blue pills. While Gabriel handed me a bottle of water; the two glanced at each other. Practically throwing each other daggers.

"Taking them will only make the pain worse, darling," A thick accent filled the room, I jumped dropping the pills. Frowning as they rolled in completely opposite directions. One under the counter and the other rolled directly into a male's fancy jet black dress shoes. Both Sam and Gabriel spun around, standing in front of me. But as usual Curiosity got the best of me and I pushed past them to see the male. "You may already know who I am, I'm--"

"Crowley, king of the crossroads. Yeah Sam and I know who you are," Dean interrupted, carrying in two large plastic bags. He treaded by the demon like he was nothing and sat the bags on the table. They made a clinking noise telling everyone he bought more than just beer. Probably whiskey too. The eldest Winchester huffed crossing his arms.

"Blah, blah. Name's Crowley, I hear you're having problems with the little red man with horns and you could use some help. I need him gone, he's making it hard to make deals," Crowley lied, crossing his arms behind his back. His eyes curiously moving around the tiny group that had formed in the kitchen.

"A demon needs our help? Now if I remember right, the last time one of us trusted a demon Lucifer was let out of his little play pen. What makes you think we are going to trust another scumbag like you?" Dean arched an eyebrow, waiting for the demon's reply. Though before crowley could answer I stepped forward cutting him off.

"Lucifer wouldn't care about stupid deals crossroad demons are making. What is really in it for you?" I inquired, squinting at him. Examining what he was wearing--for a demon he was sharply dressed and well had manners. Unlike the ones that held me hostage. "There has to be something for you."

"Alright, the darling angel of yours has me. I'm lying. What's in it for me? The crown. I would be the king of hell." Crowley smirked, making a guester with his hands that he wasn't going to hurt us. "Now, your father did find a gun that could kill anything. But it's Lucifer. The Colt isn't going to kill something it was never intended to kill in the first place, I know you two morons were thinking of that." The demon pointed at Gabriel and Sam, they both frowned. "However, as you put it: No pain, no gain. Chances need to be taken..--" Dean frowned cutting him off right then and there, a cold expression creeping upon his face. His boots making it seem like he was stomping.

"No, Sam is not going to say yes. We'e avoiding that. Get the hell out of here if you think differently," Dean snapped at him, his brother instincts taking over. I could only watch the two as they began to plan everything without my input.

"That wasn't part of the plan, Squirrel. If you were to listen you would know. He wants pretty little Jess Becka as his wife. So that's what we are going to do. Only set a trap for him. Although, moose, it may come to it that you will have to say yes. But not after you gather the four horsemen rings. If not, then I guess Lucifer is stuck here until he gets Sam. then we're all gone."

(Sorry guys that this is a pretty short chapter, I'll try to update tomorrow or the day after. Thanks for reading everyone! :D )