Chapter 11

When I opened the door, I saw someone I wasn't expecting to see.  Jenn was standing there, a huge smile on her face.

"Jenn?" I asked, wrinkling my eyebrows.  She just rolled her eyes and pushed passed me, clapping her hands.

"Girls, girls, come here, please!" She exclaimed.  The other girls quickly ran into the living room, looking just as confused as I was.  I walked up behind all of them and crossed my arms, waiting for an explanation.

"Where are the boys?" Ella squealed, standing on her tip toes.  She looked around Jenn, only to see me, and she frowned in disappointment.

"What are you talking about?" Jenn asked, "Why would the boys be with me." I shook my head and sat down on one of our bar stools.  The boys being here only meant one thing; they had decided we weren't worth it.  Honestly, I didn't really care.  I've made it quite clear that I know they only think of us as fans, and we're no big deal.

"We're eating lunch with them today," Bailey said, grinning wide.  That resulted in the girls bursting into excited chatter as they hugged each other.  I guess from their point of view they were living their dreams or something.

Jenn frowned, "I was not informed.  Who set this up?"  Wait, what?  We're we not aloud to make friends with the boys?  I didn't think all of our plans needed to be approved by Jenn. "Never mind, that's not why I'm here.  If you have plans, I'll be quick.  Sit down, please."

I scurried over to sit with everyone else.  Jenn sat in the middle of the couch and the rest of us just sat wherever we could.  I ended up on the floor.

"Now, I'm here to inform you of our plans for the rest of the week, since two of your disappeared yesterday." Jenn glared at me and Bailey, so I gave her an innocent smile.  Goodness, some people are a little harsh! "Basically, here's the short version.  Be ready to leave Friday morning.  We will be travailing to our location for the music video."

"Where is it?" I asked, curious.  Hopefully it was somewhere pretty!  I really wanted to see the countryside of England, since so far all I had seen was London.

"I'm not aloud to tell you that," She smiled, "We don't want you to tweet it or something and a ton of people finding out."  I frowned, it's not like I would tell anyone.  Believe me, I wanted to get away from Directioners! "We'll be leaving at six AM Friday."

 We all did a double take.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," McKenna said, holding up a hand. "I do not wake up that early." We all muttered our agreements, surprised.  Why so early?!

"Sorry girls, you will be.  We're getting there early for a reason though, don't worry.  We're going to release you and let you just wonder around for fun." She smiled as we cheered. "Who knows, maybe the boys will even hang out with you."

"Of course they will!"  Ella exclaimed, "I'm going to make Harry fall in love with me!  It's all part of my master plan.  See, we're going to-" A knock at the door cut Ella off, and silence fell over the room.  Oh crap.

As everyone, except me and Jenn, screamed, I jumped up and ran for the door.  Before anyone could catch up with me I threw myself into the hallway and pulled the door shut after me.  I ran into someones chest and we fell backwards, hitting the opposite wall.

"Um...." I looked up to see Harry looking down at me with confused eyes.

"Sorry!" I exclaimed, pushing myself off his body, "But you're about to be attacked by four teenage girls who have been waiting hours to see you."  At least I gave him a warning, because just then the door burst open and we were tackled to the ground.