Chapter 9

When we started nearing the bottom of the London Eye, we saw a problem.  There were thousands of fans screaming, pushing, and shoving each other to get closer to our pod.  Fan girls are vicious, I'm telling you.  They looked ready to kill.

"Oh crap." Bailey muttered, walking up to the edge.  I groaned, running a hand through my hair.  More screams, great.

"Wait, is that Paul?" Louis asked, pressing his face up against the glass.  Both his and Harry's faces had gone a little bit pale.

"Shouldn't you be more worried about the fans?" I asked, confused.  Obviously they were more of a problem.  Paul wasn't about to kill someone to touch the boys.

"No," Harry said, shaking his head, "I think I'd rather get mobbed by the fans then yelled at by Paul." Um, what?  "He can be really scary."

"I for one vote Paul," Bailey said, joining our conversation.  I nodded, agreeing with her.  What could be so bad about Paul?  He seemed like a large teddy bear!

"You'll change your mind, just wait," Louis muttered, crossing his arms.  Well, we would find out soon.  Just as we finished talking the pod came to a stop.  For a couple of seconds, I was overwhelmed by the screams.  How can anyone yell so loud?  Suddenly, the door opened and Paul squeezed in through the gap.

"What the hell were you guys thinking?!" He yelled, making me flinch.  His face had gone a little bit red. "Do you know how long we've been looking for you?!"

"Obviously not to long, because it only takes an hour to get around," Louis challenged, giving him a smirk.  Bad idea, Louis!  Can't you see he's already mad?!  Why provoke him?!

"Don't start with me, Tomlinson," Paul snapped, turning to me and Bailey. "Girls, I'm sorry these idiots got you into this mess.  We're trying to get you out of here, but we don't know how long it will take to clear a path."

"We don't mind waiting," Bailey quickly chirped, a huge smile covering her face.  Of course she didn't mind, she got to spend more time with the oh so precious One Direction!  I, on the other hand, was still severely jet lagged, and really needed a nap.

He smiled, "Thank you.  Now, could you two give me a minute with the boys?" He asked, grabbing the two teens by the shirts.  They looked ready to crap themselves.  It was pretty humorous, and if I wasn't so freaked out by all the fan girl screams, I probably would've laughed.

"Um, I don't mean this disrespectfully or anything, but we're in a pod, where do you want us to go?"  I asked, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.  I don't know about Bailey, but I definitely wasn't going outside any time soon.

"To the other side of the pod will be fine," He hissed, his jaw clinched.  My eyes widened as I quickly scurried over to the other side of the pod, Bailey hot on my trail.  Paul could be scary if he wanted too!  I sat down, setting my purse in my lap.

"Those fans are crazy," I whispered, pulling Bailey down next to me.  She laughed, shaking her head.

"They just love the boys. If I wasn't in here, I would be out there with them." She admitted, blushing slightly.  Crazy fans drove me a little bit crazy.  I mean, I get it, they're hot and talented, but do you guys realize that they may want their privacy? "Oh my god, I'm in the London Eye with two out of five of One Direction."

"You need to calm down," I laughed, pushing her shoulder, "Seriously, before you pass out or something!"  She had started to hyperventilate, which was sorta creepy.  Why would you freak out so bad while hanging out with the boys?

"But...It's just...They're One Direction!" She exclaimed, gripping my shoulders. "And we've been hanging out with them all night!"  As if to emphasise her point, she gave me a little shake.