Chapter 5: Your Quirk

Thx to everyone who voted and gave suggestions! Here are the quirk(s) that won!

1. Won with 6 votes!
User: FlippinSophie_YeetSt
Quirk-
Control: How about Control? It's a quirk meant for quickless people.It makes they're life look and feel like a video game, where they are the admin. It let's you stop time, copy someone's quick, teleport you, basically everything.With this quick you're practically invincible. It appears in the form of a control panel, letting you see and do a lot. You can even see the information of the peeps standing in front of you. The panel can be also invisible.

2. Won with 3 votes!
User: JulietAnime3
Quirk-
- Puppeteer:

White thin strings will connected into a person body part. Such as The Head, body arms and leg, lastly the heartThe strings was connected in each of his finger and five of the finger control 1 person body, which means he can control 2 people at the same timeThe strings is Thin but very difficult to Cut. And it was so hard to spot the strings especially if the Civilians is far away from him.
-The drawback is, if use it more then an hour or two the strings will probably lose it control and each strings will control 1 person. Which means:10 finger =10 strings10 strings = 10 people who got control Oh yeah, if the strings connect toward the Heart the person will automatically will look emotionless. They can't remember or Feel any Pain unless they were free from the connection strings It basically like how we play a puppet with a strings. The only way to make this stop is to make the user reach toward his old and black memory.

3. Won with 2 votes!
User: aniya_yama09
Quirk-
Hm.. How about blood crystallization/ hemokinesis. They can manipulate their blood both in and out of their body. They can harden his blood into weapons and can manipulate other's blood only if it's outside of a body.

4. One ive chosen!
User: cherries_saku
Quirk-
Oh! I got one! How about Siren or Voice of Stone. Everything they say seems the listener to be fact, thus the listeners thought are written in stone when the reader targets them. For the Siren quirk, how about when the reader sings, their targets mind goes blank and gets drawn to the reader. Just like the sirens in the Greek myths.
[Y/N] will have the Siren Quirk
•[Y/N]s Bff will have the Voice Of Stone Quirk cause why not.

Congrats guys! You have one this Voting! Sorry to the ones who didn't win, maybe next time! Everyone did a good job! I liked everyones Quirk but sadly I can't pick everyones. Any who onto the chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------
[Y/N] POV
You woke up today knowing your quirks is gonna get tested today. You got up, got dressed and went downstairs and ate a quick breakfast.
You walked to the door.
"Bye mom" [Y/N] said waving.
"Bye dear!" [M/N] said waving back.

While walking to school you were texting your bff.

~Ariving at school~
You texted your Bff bye sence you arrived at UA. You walked into the building with some of the students looking at you. You walked into class 1A and went to your desk and sat down. After some of the students walked in you talked to some of them while waiting for a long day ahead of you.

Then Mr Aizawa walked in.
"Geez y'all are so loud in the mornings" Aizawa said. Everyone went to their desks and sat down.
"Anyway, [Y/N]" Aizawa said. I looked at him.
"Its time for us to know what Quirk you have, now come along" Aizawa said. I got up and followed him as the other students followed. We are noe behind the school which there is a training area. You than smirk and walking to the middle as Mr Aizawa and the other students gather around.
"When your ready [Y/N] you may start" Aizawa said. You smirked and laughed a bit.

Should I lie about my quirks? Wait mother probably put I had 4. Shit-
"Mr Aizawa?" [Y/N] questioned.
"Hm?" Aizawa said.
"On my paper that my mother signed me up with. What quirk did she put?" [Y/N] asked. Mr Aizawa looked down on the clipboard and flipped the paper and looked. Hes eyes widen.
"Well she put you had 4" Aizawa said.
God fucking dammit! I can't lie now ughhhhhh.
Everyones eyes widen.
"4?!" Izuku yelled. I sighed and nodded.
"Well I guess I need to do them, fine than" [Y/N] said. You closed your eyes.
Sigh here goes nothing. And I cant lie about the name either dammit ugh.
You opened your eyes.

"One of my quirks is called Blood Clrystallization/ Hemokinesis." [Y/N] said. No way in hell I'm telling them how they work. You closed your eyes as you breathed in and out and started Manipulate Your blood. After awhile your some of your blood comes out of your blody and after some time the blood becomes hard and weapons appear as you grabbed them. Everyone was shocked as you holded the weapons.
"That's so cool!" Mina said.
"I have to agree!" Momo said nodding.
"Its like you can make weapons out of your blood!" Izuku said. You smirked. I'll leave out a little bit that I can manipulate their blood but only If its out of their body.
You than made the weapons disappear. Your blood went back into your body.

"My next Quirk is called Siren" [Y/N] said smirking. You looked around.
"I need someone to volunteer for this to work." [Y/N] said. The students looked around at each other.
"I'll do it" you looked at who said that as they stepped forward. It was Denki Kaminari.
"Go bro!" Kirishima said giving him a thumbs up.
"Thx bro!" Denki said. Denki walked closer.
"Thank you for volunteering" [Y/N] said smirking. Denki nodded as he stopped walking.
Denki than heard some singing he looked over to [Y/N] as he's mind goes completely blank and walked towards [Y/N]. Everyone was shocked at this. [Y/N] smirking as you where singing. Denki was now next to you as you stopped singing he's mind wasn't blank anymore.
"Wow bro I didn't even see that coming" Denki said.
He then walked back to the other students.

"Next is Control you might think its all I can control people nope your wrong" [Y/N] said as a control panel appears and a controller was in your hand and you had an headset that covers your eyes but you can see through them since there clear.
Everyone was impressed.
"I can do many things with this quirk" [Y/N] said smirking. You then teleported to many spots around. Then appears in front of the others.
The control panel disappeared as so the headset. You looked over to Izuku who as mumbling.
I'll have to be careful around him.

"Now I need 2 volunteers" [Y/N] said.
Mina and Iida volunteer and walked towards you.
"Now you won't feel a thing" [Y/N] said while strings come out of your hands and shoot straight towards Mina and Iida. The strings connected to them as they went emotionless.
"This quirk is called Puppeteer" [Y/N] said. Everyone was shocked as they looked at Mina and Iida. The strings then unconnected from them as they got their emotions back.

"Thats all for today, thank you [Y/N] for showing us" Mr Aizawa said.

~End of the day~
You went home after a long day of showing off your quriks and just decided to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Omg I'm so sorry for not publishing! Enjoy this long chapter!

Words: 1296