Chapter 2: Getting things ready

[Y/N] POV
You heard your mother called you from another room. You then got up and opened your door and closed it walking towards where you heard your mother.

"Yes mother?" You asked. Your mother walked towards you and handes you a list. You grabbed the list and looked at it.
"The things you need for school" Your mother said.
"Ah ok" You said. You went to put on your shoes on and grabbed your Bluetooth headphones. You waved at your mom and walked out of the house.

You putted your bluetooth on and listened to music while walking towards a shop to buy the things on the list. Once you you got in the shop you looked for the things on the list.
When you got most of them you saw the news on a tv about a villian attack and a grin appears on your face as you got the rest of the stuff. You payed and walked out of the store. You sighed as you started to walk back home. As you walked you looked around then you swear you saw something but you shakes your head contining to walk.

You didnt notice that someone was following you.
"BOO!"Someone said as they putted there arm around you. You jumped a bit but when you turned your head you saw it was your best friend.
"Don't do that geez!" You said looking at your friend as you pulled one earphone out of your ear.
"Ok ok I wont" [B/F/N] said. You both laughed and walked together.
"So whats in the bag?" [B/F/N] asked.
"Oh ye my mom is sending me to UA" you said.
"What?!?" [B/F/N] said.
"Ikr" you said.
"Isn't that school for teens who want t become hero's?!?" [B/F/N] said.
" Exactly my mother things I want to be a hero ha never" you said.
"I feel bad for yeah but at the same time I don't " [B/F/N] said.
" Yeah yeah I don't like this either but I have to deal with it no Matter what but the good thing about it is I get to get some information about certine thing's that would be very useful do us and the others" you said.
"I agree with you who knows maybe I'll join ya" [B/F/N] said.
" Well if ya do it will be really helpful " you said. Your best friend nodded as they your house and to the front door.
"We'll I guess we will talk later [B/F/N]!" You said.
"Yeah talk to ya later [Y/N]!" [B/F/N]  said waving goodbye and walking off.

You opened the door then closed it and threw the list away.
"Hey mother" you said.
"Hey dear I'm cooking dinner so I'll tell you when its ready!" Your mother said.
"Ok" you said walking to your room and putted the bag down and taking your shoes off. You sighed as you heard your mother saying dinner was ready. You got to the kitchen and got the food and ate. After you are done you waved at your mother as a goodnight and walked back to your room. You grabed your phone and decided to look at some stuff. You then got a text from your bff. 

~Texting~

Your bff~ hey                                             
You~ hi
Your bff~ So what your doing? Packing for UA? Hahaha.
You~ Oh shut up!
Your bff~ ok ok
You~ and I'm just chilling in my room.
Your bff~ ah ok
You~ what about you?
Your bff~ eh nothing really
You~ mmk well imma go wish me luck tomorrow
Your bff~ ok and good luck man
You ~ good night [B/F/N]
Your bff~  good night [Y/N]

You putted your phone down and plugged it in to charge then you got dressed and went to sleep not exited for tomorrow.

To be continued~
Yay! I got it done today! I'm glad I did that was my plan. I hope you all liked this chapter! See you all in the next chapter!! Byeee my peeps Uwu