Chapter 1:Why

[Y/N] POV

Ugh great why do I have to go to my mothers. Ugh! I really hate this but the worst part of it I that am a villian and she's a hero. She doesn't even know that I'm a villain and I have to act "nice".

You then looked at a piece of paper with your mothers address on it and looked around to see what was around you and try to find the house.

"Finally found it geez"[Y/N] said. You walked to the house and knocked. The opened revealing your mother.

"[Y/N] its good to see you,Come in!" Your mother said. She opened the door letting you in then closes it as you both walked in.You putted your things down looking around the place.
"Hmm nice" [Y/N] said.
"So son what brings you here?" Your mother asks.
"Well I have to stay with because some things happened" You said.
"Ah ok well let me show you to your room" your mother said. You nodded and followed her.

"Here is your room " your mother said. She then opened the door revealing your room.
•which looked like this•

"Hmm not bad thx mom" you said

"No problem, I'll let you settle in"your mother said. She the closed the door.

"Finally she's gone" you said. You started to unpack when your mother called your name to come downstairs. "Ugh! What now"you said in your head. When you got downstairs you saw your Bff there.

"[B/F/N]!" You said running to your friend.
"Hey [Y/N]! " [B/F/N] said.
"How have you been?" You asked.
"I've been good, you?"[B/F/N] said.
"Yeah I've been good, come let's go to my room" you said.You and your Bff went into your room.
"Hey does she know?"[B/F/N] Said.
"Know what?" You asked.
"That your a villain" [B/F/N] said.
"Nope she doesn't and she can't know because she's a hero"you said.
"Well you better be good at acting good" [B/F/N] laughed. You also laughed.

~couple minutes later ~
"Welp I gtg I'll talk to ya later" [B/F/N] said.
"Ok cya" you said. You walked your friend out then sat on the couch were your mother wanted to talk to you about somthing.

"Hey mom what did you want to talk to me about?"you asked.
"Well"your mother said.
"Well what?"you asked.
"[Y/N] your going to UA"your mother said.
"Wait what!" You said surprised.
"Yeah I got you in your first day of school is either tomorrow or the next day" your mother said.

You nodded and walked back to your room. You flopped onto your bed.
"Why just why!! Ugh, now I have to go UA and act even more nice"You said.
You sighed and looked around your room.
"I hate this so much but I have to deal with it." You said.

To be continued
Welp thats all for today I'll be working on my other stories including this one I hope you all like it and enjoy it byee