Chapter 4: "Friends?"

[Y/N] POV
You shaked Todorokis hand before sitting back down in your seat. You started to eat lunch while talking with everyone at the table. Just then you heard someone talking about class 1a and coming towards your table.

"Well looks like class 1a got another bad person in their class who sucks" ?? Said.
"Monoma stop it we don't want to hear this today so just go away" Izuku said looking at him.
"Stop oh no why would I do that im just trying to prove that class 1b is way better" Monoma said. Monoma then looked at you.
"And specialy having a new kid who I bet really sucks at everything" Monoma said as he putted his hand on your shoulder. And by him doing that, that was the last strike you tried to ignore him but nope. You then stopped eating quickly smacked his hand off your shoulder and got up and grabbed him by the collar. Everyone at the table eyes widen at whats happening and also Monomas eyes widen to.

"I honestly don't give to shits about what you say about me and class 1a but really your getting on my nerves" [Y/N] said. Monoma gulped.
"So if you really think I'm stand for hearing all of this shit if you really think Im all weak and dumb and suck at everything, do you want to test that because I will gladly show you and beat your ass" [Y/N] said. Monoma shaked his head. You then letted go of him.
"Now leave before I make you" [Y/N] said. Monoma quickly walked away. You sat back down and saw everyone looking at you.
"What? He was getting on my nerves so I had to do something" [Y/N] said. After that lunch went smoothly and went back to normal.

~After Lunch~
"That was a really interesting time at lunch I should say" Izuku said.
"I agree! Btw [Y/N] that was really cool what you did back there and stood up to Monoma" Uraraka said.
"Eh it was nothing he was getting on my nerves so ya" [Y/N] said shrugging.
"But still you got him to stop and go away usually someone from class 1b has to stop him" Uraraka said.
"Ah I see" [Y/N] said nodding. You stretched.
"Is he always like that? And always do that?" [Y/N] asked.
"Pretty much" Izuku said nodding.
"Hes gonna get on my nerves more and more itsnt he?" [Y/N] asked. All of them nodded.
"Great.." [Y/N] said rolling your eyes. All of you guys walked to class.

~After school~(sorry lazy and idk what to write lol)
School was finally over and you packed up and headed out of the class room. When you headed out the front door you heard.
"[Y/N]!!" You looked up and saw your Bff waving to you.
"Sup [B/F/N]!" [Y/N] said walking over to your Bff. You high fived your bff.
"Why are you here?" [Y/N] asked.
"What am I not aloud to see my Bff?" [B/F/N] askred.
"Yeah yeah" [Y/N] said walking away with your Bff following you.
You guys talked until you got home.
"Cya [B/F/N]!" [Y/N] said waving.
"Cya!" [B/F/N] said walking away.

Once you got inside you did your own thing and ate with your mother then went to bed.

To be continued~
Hey guys! Here's the next chapter I just finished it during learning lab 😁
Sorry it took a while to get it out. Anyway I hope you all liked it and enjoyed! I hope you all are having a great day or night bye!