Right Back Where We Started

TRIGGER WARNING: Sexual harassment.

September 01, 1963

Diego fell from the blue temporal anomaly, striking his landing in the alley. He got up and looked back at the anomaly with furrowed brows.

"Princess?" he called and the anomaly disappeared without a trace of ever being there.

"Help!" a woman yelled, distracting Diego. "Someone help me!"

Diego ran towards the sound and saw a man stealing the woman's purse, "Help! Somebody help me!" she yelled again as the man left with her purse. Diego ran into the street after the man before throwing a knife to pin the guy to a lamppost, he then walked over and knocked the guy out, retrieving the purse and handing it over to her.

The woman left with a shocked expression on her face but Diego had his attention turned to the tv on display in a shop, it showed Kennedy giving a speech.

September 06, 1963

Em fell from the anomaly in the same alley as the others, she screamed and her hands flickered blue but she was unable to soften her fall, she landed on her arm.

"Shit," Em muttered, sitting up and analyzing her broken arm.

She held her arm in the correct position and waited for it to heal.

"Diego? Klaus?" Em yelled to the sky. "Vanya?" there was no response.

She tried conjuring something, anything but all her hands would do was flicker a blue light. Em cursed under her breath and looked around, there was no one she recognized and everything looked so different. Her head was filled with questions as she walked the streets looking for answers. Where was she? When was she? Was she the only one to survive? The last question made her shiver, Five didn't mention the possibility of death, so she couldn't be alone, could she?

Em was so invested in her thoughts she didn't notice when she entered a small bakery.

"Are you here for the job?" a redheaded man in his twenties asked her with a smile.

"Sorry?" Em asked in confusion, looking around the cozy place.

"The waitress job," the redhead said, pointing at the 'help wanted' plaque o the window.

"Oh," Em thought for a moment. "Yes..."

"I'm Charlie, the manager," the redhead, Charlie, said extending his hand.

"I'm Em," she said, shaking his hand. One way for her to find out what was going on would be to get a job near where she landed.

November 25, 1963

Five fell from the temporal anomaly, he found himself alone as he looked around the alley only to hear guns and shouting. He walked onto the street where soldiers talked in Russian and a tank moved through the chaos, it was war. Destruction everywhere, bullets flying, yelling, and aircrafts in the foggy sky. Five spotted a newspaper in the debris and ran to it.

"Soviets attack US?" he read in confusion. "This can't be right," he muttered.

"Hey kid, get down!" a US soldier yelled.

"What the hell did we do now?" Five asked before the tank shot beside his head causing him to fall.

The missile went straight to Vanya's floating form, she effortlessly destroyed it with her powers. Klaus conjured an army of the dead to fight and Luther jumped from the roof behind him to stop a missile from hitting Klaus. Ben's ghostly form was on top of a building using his powers to kill as many enemies as he could.